Firing up the BIOS, you can see we've got that UEFI interface that we've grown to love from ASUS. When you first get in, you're greeted with "EZ Mode" which gives us access to some of the key areas and a run down on some of the main stats.
Moving into Advanced mode, you can see again that typical setup that we're used to seeing from the ASUS UEFI BIOS.
If you're going to do any overclocking, you'll want to jump to the AI Tweaker section. The question is, can we overclock? To date we see most of our mITX boards struggle to offer an overclock. With the meatier looking heatsink included on the board, though, and a strong lineup of options in the BIOS, we've got our fingers crossed that we'll be able to get some extra MHz out of our A8-3850 here today.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Vivendi could push for an Ubisoft takeover this year
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds charity event: May 4
- Jeff Goldblum joins 'Jurassic World 2' cast
- MSI bundles super-fast Optane M.2 with motherboards
- Director hoping for 'Guardians of the Galaxy' 4K Blu-ray
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family