Firing up the BIOS, you can see we've got that UEFI interface that we've grown to love from ASUS. When you first get in, you're greeted with "EZ Mode" which gives us access to some of the key areas and a run down on some of the main stats.
Moving into Advanced mode, you can see again that typical setup that we're used to seeing from the ASUS UEFI BIOS.
If you're going to do any overclocking, you'll want to jump to the AI Tweaker section. The question is, can we overclock? To date we see most of our mITX boards struggle to offer an overclock. With the meatier looking heatsink included on the board, though, and a strong lineup of options in the BIOS, we've got our fingers crossed that we'll be able to get some extra MHz out of our A8-3850 here today.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- Learn how to make Android apps with this course bundle
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition