The Motherboard Continued
Turning the corner again, we move to the top of the board and here we can see where the bulk of the connectivity is. On the left around our MemOK button we've got a speaker header and our main front panel header. Next to that we've got four SATA ports that all come in at SATA III and run natively off the A75 chipset.
We've also got our main 24-Pin ATX power connector, and above that we've got two CPU fan headers. Above that you can see our USB 3.0 header. The other bit that stands out around here is just above the SATA slots.
Above our SATA slots you can see our wireless LAN module which has two little cables running off it for the antennas that are provided. Also around here we can see our CMOS battery.
Like most mITX boards, we see that there's a 4-Pin CPU connector included instead of the normal 8-Pin. Around here we can also see that ASUS have gone to the effort to include quite the strong looking heatsink. Below that we've got our GPU area and that really doesn't hold any surprises.
On the I/O side of things we start off with a combo PS/2 port and two USB 2.0 ports; next to that we've got two USB 3.0 ports which run natively off the A75 chipset. Above that we've got a gigabit networking port that runs off the Realtek 8111E controller. Moving across again, we can see a Clear CMOS button, and next to that we have an eSATA port running off the A75 chip. Above that we've got two more USB 2.0 headers and at the top we've got a Bluetooth header.
Next up, we've got our two ports that connect the included wireless antennas and below that we've got a DVI-D port. Next to that we've got a DisplayPort at the bottom and HDMI above that to round off the video connectivity. Finally, we've got an optical port and three auxiliary connections that run off the Realtek ALC892 codec.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NASA finds 7 Earth-sized planets that could sustain life
- Huawei officially announces Honor V9
- Nintendo unboxes the Nintendo Switch
- NieR: Automata PC release date 'accidentally' revealed
- Nintendo Switch launch game exceeds console's storage
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- E5450 oveclock on EP45-DS3L
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood