As usual, when we check out the motherboard in its full form we can pretty much see everything that's going on due to the small stature that the mITX form factor brings with it. We'll move in a little closer, though, and see what exactly is going on.
Across the bottom you can see we've got our PCIe x16 slot which runs at x16. Also across the bottom here we've got our front panel and digital audio connectors to pretty much round off the bottom of the board.
Turning the corner, we've got our two DDR3 DIMM slots that support up to 16GB of DDR3 at speeds ranging from 1066MHz DDR too 1866MHz DDR. The only other bit that stands out around here is our MemOK button that can be seen to the right. This is a feature we see on most ASUS motherboards that helps make sure your memory works effectively. To date, though, we haven't had to use it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy 15 PC port won't come any time soon
- Nintendo Switch to launch only as complete bundle
- The world's tiniest smartphone has 1.54-inch display
- Is Surface Studio Microsoft's new all-in-one desktop?
- Samsung offers upgrade program for Note7 owners
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now