Accessories and Documentation
If you remember back to the packaging images, I mentioned there was a bag on top of the foam that housed the hardware, and here it is. On the left there is a name plate which you can choose where to install it, or not to at all. Under the name plate is the foam pad that goes on top of the hard drive assembly if you choose to use it. The bag in the middle contains two types of screws, those with hex heads and those with round heads. The round heads are for optical drives. The hex head screws are used for everything else. You will also find an optional riser or two in the bag along with five wire ties. On the right is what I meant when I said even if you don't have native USB 3.0 connectivity on the bottom of your motherboard, SilverStone includes a 20-pin USB 3.0 to a 9-pin USB adapter.
The Manual...all I can say is there is good reason it is packed outside of the chassis. If you decide to purchase this chassis, the first thing I will advise is familiarize yourself with this manual first. On the inside there are terrific explanations of all the features and how they function, or remove. If you aren't the type that likes to read, when you do run into an issue, the images in the manual will show you in fine detail where to locate the screws, or even what something is or how it is used. It isn't very often that I really have to do much more than skim the manual for contents, but in this instance, this manual is a frustration saver at the very least.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Just Cause 3's map is huge, covering 400 square miles
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- NEed help setting bios
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis