Accessories and Documentation
If you remember back to the packaging images, I mentioned there was a bag on top of the foam that housed the hardware, and here it is. On the left there is a name plate which you can choose where to install it, or not to at all. Under the name plate is the foam pad that goes on top of the hard drive assembly if you choose to use it. The bag in the middle contains two types of screws, those with hex heads and those with round heads. The round heads are for optical drives. The hex head screws are used for everything else. You will also find an optional riser or two in the bag along with five wire ties. On the right is what I meant when I said even if you don't have native USB 3.0 connectivity on the bottom of your motherboard, SilverStone includes a 20-pin USB 3.0 to a 9-pin USB adapter.
The Manual...all I can say is there is good reason it is packed outside of the chassis. If you decide to purchase this chassis, the first thing I will advise is familiarize yourself with this manual first. On the inside there are terrific explanations of all the features and how they function, or remove. If you aren't the type that likes to read, when you do run into an issue, the images in the manual will show you in fine detail where to locate the screws, or even what something is or how it is used. It isn't very often that I really have to do much more than skim the manual for contents, but in this instance, this manual is a frustration saver at the very least.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes