Accessories and Documentation
If you remember back to the packaging images, I mentioned there was a bag on top of the foam that housed the hardware, and here it is. On the left there is a name plate which you can choose where to install it, or not to at all. Under the name plate is the foam pad that goes on top of the hard drive assembly if you choose to use it. The bag in the middle contains two types of screws, those with hex heads and those with round heads. The round heads are for optical drives. The hex head screws are used for everything else. You will also find an optional riser or two in the bag along with five wire ties. On the right is what I meant when I said even if you don't have native USB 3.0 connectivity on the bottom of your motherboard, SilverStone includes a 20-pin USB 3.0 to a 9-pin USB adapter.
The Manual...all I can say is there is good reason it is packed outside of the chassis. If you decide to purchase this chassis, the first thing I will advise is familiarize yourself with this manual first. On the inside there are terrific explanations of all the features and how they function, or remove. If you aren't the type that likes to read, when you do run into an issue, the images in the manual will show you in fine detail where to locate the screws, or even what something is or how it is used. It isn't very often that I really have to do much more than skim the manual for contents, but in this instance, this manual is a frustration saver at the very least.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- ESA extends ISS participation to 2024
- AMD Radeon GPU tech will power Intel's next-gen iGPUs
- Titanfall 2 infographic reveal interesting information
- Apple's new MacBook Pro has crappy battery life
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand