As with most manufacturers trying to keep pricing down, SilverStone delivers this Temjin in a plain brown box with black printing over it. On the front there is the large Temjin Series TJ08-E Evolution, with the smaller text covering the breakthroughs in cooling and storage of this Micro-ATX tower chassis. Next to a rendering of the front of the TJ08-E is an eight point feature list of what is included.
For those who don't read English and to cover SilverStone's markets, the features listed on the front are covered on this side in eight, possibly nine other languages. I just wish FedEx hadn't stickered it all over, so you could actually see it.
On the back, the same naming and description are applied to the top, but the bottom two-thirds has a larger look at the inside of the chassis. Around the drawing there are eleven bullet points referring to where things are, if they are removable, and what you are seeing when you actually get the box off of this chassis.
The last panel has a large specifications list. On most packaging the specifications chart is something small under a bunch of other information, almost as an afterthought. With this, you will be able to read this from across the room or even halfway across a store for that matter.
An opaque plastic liner separates the chassis from the protective materials and protects the case all around against minor abrasions. With the use of two shims of Styrofoam, the thick protective end caps hold the case even tighter once the shims are placed in. At the top you can see just a hint of the corners of a plastic bag. This contains your owner's manual and the hardware included with the TJ08-E.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset