Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.4B GHz (Supplied by Spectrum Communications
Memory: 2x 256MB DDR-400 Kingmax DDR SDRAM (Supplied by Kingmax
Video Card: nVidia Ti4200 (Supplied by nVidia
Hard Disk: Western Digital WD80 (Supplied by Techbuy
Software Used: SiSoft Sandra 2003 Pro, 3DMark2001SE, PCMark 2002, Vulpine GLMark, Quake III, Star Trek Voyager, Jedi Knight II, Max Payne, Aquanox, UT 2003, Sysmark 2002.
Synthetic PC Benchmarks
SiSoft Sandra 2003 Professional
SiSoft Sandra (the System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) 2003 is a synthetic Windows benchmark that features different tests used to evaluate different PC subsystems.
CPU optimization is slightly improved over the Gigabyte E7205 and just above the other i845PE based motherboards we have on hand. Memory-wise, it falls short to the Dual Channel DDR of the E7205 but is right up with the DDR-333 range the other i845PE boards offer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- EPoX 4PEA+ - Page 1 [Introduction]
- EPoX 4PEA+ - Page 2 [Specifications]
- EPoX 4PEA+ - Page 3 [Features]
- EPoX 4PEA+ - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test Setup and Sandra]
- EPoX 4PEA+ - Page 5 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- EPoX 4PEA+ - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic 3D and PC]
- EPoX 4PEA+ - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- EPoX 4PEA+ - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- EPoX 4PEA+ - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft drop Shocktober sale a week before Halloween
- Nintendo Switch to have wide array of hardware add-ons
- Heavy Rain and Detroit developer experimenting with VR
- LG's new 5K display designed for latest MacBook Pro
- 3DS won't be cannibalized by Switch, says Nintendo
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications