On the testbed side of things nothing changes today compared to what we've been seeing over the past few weeks. Since there's not much that has to be said, let's get into the overclocking side of things to see what we're able to get out of the board.
While we could boot as high as 5GHz, we could only get into Windows around the 4.7GHz - 4.8GHz mark. While we could get some programs up and running, others didn't have as much love. So we headed down just a little lower to see what we could get everything running 100% stable at.
What we ended up at was 4489MHz or 4.49GHz as listed in our graphs here today. This isn't the highest overclock we've achieved by any means and falls well below that of other GIGABYTE boards we've looked at like the G1.Sniper2.
The main thing to remember, though, about the board we're looking at here today is it isn't as performance orientated as other boards we've looked at. Instead it's a more mainstream option which uses ISRT, a technology designed for main stream users who want to take advantage of next generation technology without the next gen tech price tag.
Let's get started!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Acer is welcoming a takeover of the company after share prices tumble
- HTC will have a 'limited number' of Vive VR headsets this year
- Microsoft announces that Forza Motorsport 6 has gone gold
- It looks like there were only 12,000 'real' women on Ashley Madison
- Tomb Raider goes mobile with turn-based puzzle game 'Lara Croft Go'
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20