On the testbed side of things nothing changes today compared to what we've been seeing over the past few weeks. Since there's not much that has to be said, let's get into the overclocking side of things to see what we're able to get out of the board.
While we could boot as high as 5GHz, we could only get into Windows around the 4.7GHz - 4.8GHz mark. While we could get some programs up and running, others didn't have as much love. So we headed down just a little lower to see what we could get everything running 100% stable at.
What we ended up at was 4489MHz or 4.49GHz as listed in our graphs here today. This isn't the highest overclock we've achieved by any means and falls well below that of other GIGABYTE boards we've looked at like the G1.Sniper2.
The main thing to remember, though, about the board we're looking at here today is it isn't as performance orientated as other boards we've looked at. Instead it's a more mainstream option which uses ISRT, a technology designed for main stream users who want to take advantage of next generation technology without the next gen tech price tag.
Let's get started!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple rumored to partner with Dr. Dre for TV drama
- Google will soon retire Picasa photo service
- Apple rumored to release iPhone 5se, iPad Air 3 on March 18
- AMD's new recruit teases the Radeon R9 Fury X2 dual-GPU card
- NVIDIA is testing four different Pascal GPUs right now
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives