On the testbed side of things nothing changes today compared to what we've been seeing over the past few weeks. Since there's not much that has to be said, let's get into the overclocking side of things to see what we're able to get out of the board.
While we could boot as high as 5GHz, we could only get into Windows around the 4.7GHz - 4.8GHz mark. While we could get some programs up and running, others didn't have as much love. So we headed down just a little lower to see what we could get everything running 100% stable at.
What we ended up at was 4489MHz or 4.49GHz as listed in our graphs here today. This isn't the highest overclock we've achieved by any means and falls well below that of other GIGABYTE boards we've looked at like the G1.Sniper2.
The main thing to remember, though, about the board we're looking at here today is it isn't as performance orientated as other boards we've looked at. Instead it's a more mainstream option which uses ISRT, a technology designed for main stream users who want to take advantage of next generation technology without the next gen tech price tag.
Let's get started!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- LG G6 won't explode because it uses a huge heat pipe
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup