The Motherboard Continued
Moving around the motherboard, we can see up our top corner we've got the usual suspects present. Across the bottom you can see our main 24-Pin ATX power connector.
Above our power connector you can see our four RAM slots which support up to 32GB of memory with speeds ranging from 1066MHz DDR to 2133MHz DDR.
Getting around to the CPU area, we can see it's pretty clean with just a single heatsink being used here on the board. The main stand out is of course the little mSATA SSD that sits to the left. We haven't covered this yet, but we'll move onto it in just a second after we look at the I/O side of things.
Moving over to the I/O side of things, we start off on the left and you can see our combo PS/2 port. Above that we've got two of the total eight USB 2.0 ports present here. Next up we've got an optical out port running off the Realtek ALC889 codec.
Next up, we've got a HDMI port, two USB 3.0 ports running off the Etron EJ168 controller, gigabit networking port running off the Realtek RTL8111E chip and six auxiliary ports running off the same Realtek ALC889 controller where the Optical out is.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- FBI demanded Scandinavian countries extradite Snowden if he visited
- Matt Damon: Latest 'Bourne' movie inspired by Edward Snowden saga
- NASA begins year-long Mars isolation experiment on Earth
- Ashley Madison CEO stepping down after devastating data breach
- Final Fantasy 15 almost had VR support
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- Until Dawn Sony PlayStation 4 Review
- ASUS gaming PC
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20