nVidia has been producing the Ti4200 GPU for over six months now, and it has been one of the best GPU's when it comes to features, performance and overclocking. This GPU was introduced as the low end version of the Geforce 4 Ti line. From here it has grown to one of the most popular for manufacturers, hardcore overclockers, and in hindsight one which nVidia wishes they charged more for.
Designed with exactly the same architecture as their high end Ti4600 GPU, the TI4200 just runs at a slower clock rate to the Ti4600, in every other respect, its identical, this is where end users benefit and nVidia suffers. With the right cooling and a larger PCB, the Ti4200 can reach 4600+ speeds, without straining the core. This has prompted some companies to use the Ti4200 GPU on Ti440 and 4600 PCB's to reduce costs and gain more sales. This has reduced the amount of more expensive Ti4400 and 4600 sales dramatically.
Albatron, for such a young company has jumped into the overclockers market without any caution, and have in the past pulled over great feats. Designing boards and cards on proven technologies, Albatron has put together the TI4200P Turbo, based on the TI4200 core, with some rather un-usual designs on their hands.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Albatron Ti4200P Turbo - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Albatron Ti4200P Turbo - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Albatron Ti4200P Turbo - Page 3 [Features]
- Albatron Ti4200P Turbo - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test Setup and Synthetics]
- Albatron Ti4200P Turbo - Page 5 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Albatron Ti4200P Turbo - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- Albatron Ti4200P Turbo - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huddy: FreeSync on its way to all kinds of TVs
- Overwatch Competitive Play mode launches on Xbox One
- Intel joins BMW and Mobileeye on autonomous car technology
- Make the game you want to play with School of Game Design
- Lost in Space is coming back, with a 10-episode Netflix reboot
- asrock pro3 issues
- Techman XC100E5C 1.6TB Enterprise PCIe NVMe SSD Review
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card