Supports AMD Athlon 700MHz ~ 1.3GHz @ 200Mhz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon 1Ghz ~1.3GHz @ 266Mhz FSB
Supports AMD Duron 600 ~ 850MHz @ 200Mhz FSB
VIA KT133A Chipset
VIA VT82C686B Southbridge
Alpha EV6 Communication Bus
1 AGP 2x, 4x, Pro
Highpoint HPT370 IDE RAID Controller
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
4 USB Ports (2 rear accessible, 2 via expansion bracket)
2 Serial Ports
1 Parallel Port
Front Side Bus
VIO and Vcore adjustable in BIOS
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD details their new Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 graphics cards
- Watch 26 minutes of leaked No Man's Sky footage
- Last day for Windows 10 free upgrade is today
- Radeon 16.7.3 drivers improve Rise of the Tomb Raider performance
- Pay what you want for 180+ hours of game dev training
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Linksys EA9500 MAX-STREAM AC5400 Wireless Router Review
- GA-X58A-UD7 Error Code 88 (or 8b something)
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio