The Lian Li PC-Q25 Mini-Q SFF Chassis
The front of the PC-Q25 is simply, well, black! With no external drive bays, and just the power button and name plate to distract the eye, you are left looking at a lot of hairline brushed, anodized black aluminum. If the chassis sits high enough, you can just see the natural aluminum feet poking out from underneath.
There is an intake fan in the front of the case. It draws air from the slots on the side and allows the front to keep a sleek and stylish, but simple case to look at. The side panels snap on and off, and are cut to lie over the frame and the edges are exposed from these panels on all sides.
Around the other side, you can see it has a matching set of grill work to allow fresh air into the PC-Q25. The back of the chassis has room for the rear I/O and two expansion slots with vented covers. The large hole is to slide in a power supply over the cooler of your motherboard, so keep this in mind when selecting a cooler.
The top of the chassis supports a 120mm fan under it, and to allow it to breathe, Lian Li has matched the top venting to the sides with more angled slots cut in the aluminum.
Under the chassis there are the four large plastic feet with rubber rings to keep the chassis in place and protect what it sits on. In the middle is an area with little round holes cut into the aluminum to allow the flow of air through the bottom of the case. To keep things clean inside, there is a clip on filter to keep dust on the outside.
This is what I mean when I said the doors pop on and off. There is a pin and catch system employed in the PC-Q25. With eight pins on each panel and corresponding plastic "catches" the door just pulls off and snaps back on.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 4 'Summer update' arrives on September 1
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet reaches Australia, available right now
- Six people busted for using Lizard Squad's custom DDoS tool
- Square Enix improvised Final Fantasy 7's development, says Nomura
- Ashley Madison growing, including almost 90K women last week
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20