The U Stand comes in the same white packaging with purple accent stripe we are used to in the NotePal series. There is a large image of the U Stand in the upmost position without a laptop on it. To the right of the name and description there is an image with the laptop on the cooler.
Both sides of the box look like this and simply have the name and an image of the U Stand in its lowest position.
The back or bottom of the U Stand packaging is where you will locate all of the technical information about this cooler. On the left are six pictures showing everything from air flow to fans and available angles of use. On the right the features get listed in eight languages and get followed by the specifications chart at the bottom.
Opposite the handle side of the packaging you'll see Cooler Master has information for the fact that this is a notebook cooler, and all the information if you should need to make contact with Cooler Master.
Packed inside the box you will find the black aluminum staring you in the face, covered in plastic. The entire unit is secured in the middle of the cardboard with the high density foam caps on either end of the U Stand.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master NotePal U Stand]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The Final Look & Testing Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast' teaser dethrones 'Force Awakens' views
- Rocket League adds cross-play between Xbox One, PC
- AT&T begins enforcing broadband caps, offers $30 waiver option
- Revolutionize your drive with the Automatic Connected Car Adapter
- DOTA 2 now second game to support Vulkan
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- fatal1ty z170 gaming-itx/ac no display after resume
- H61M-DS2 Memory Problem
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA
- Logitech announces Ultimate Ears Roll 2 speakers
- EK Waterblocks GeForce GTX 1080 block now available
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs