The U Stand comes in the same white packaging with purple accent stripe we are used to in the NotePal series. There is a large image of the U Stand in the upmost position without a laptop on it. To the right of the name and description there is an image with the laptop on the cooler.
Both sides of the box look like this and simply have the name and an image of the U Stand in its lowest position.
The back or bottom of the U Stand packaging is where you will locate all of the technical information about this cooler. On the left are six pictures showing everything from air flow to fans and available angles of use. On the right the features get listed in eight languages and get followed by the specifications chart at the bottom.
Opposite the handle side of the packaging you'll see Cooler Master has information for the fact that this is a notebook cooler, and all the information if you should need to make contact with Cooler Master.
Packed inside the box you will find the black aluminum staring you in the face, covered in plastic. The entire unit is secured in the middle of the cardboard with the high density foam caps on either end of the U Stand.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master NotePal U Stand]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The Final Look & Testing Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance