Inside the Box
The TX750M is packed well, with at least a 1/2 inch of foam protecting the power supply on all sides. This design has worked very well in the past for Corsair, so there is no real reason to change it. As you can see from the previous pictures, our box got a little banged up on the way here. The power supply arrived undamaged so the packaging did its job.
Corsair has located the I/O specification label on the top of the TX750M.
On both sides are the TX series logos.
A glance at the back shows us the AC input, on/off rocker switch and honeycomb grill for ventilation.
Moving to the front, we find the four modular connectors which are new to the TX series.
The bottom contains the large 140mm fan and grill that keeps the TX750M cool.
Also included in the box are the modular cables, user manual, warranty card, AC power cord, black mounting screws and some zip ties.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's iPod changed the world of music 15 years ago
- ARK: Survival Evolved update: new dinos, maps, and more
- AT&T buys HBO, Warner Bros., and CNN for $80 billion
- Shadow Warrior 2 patched, includes several optimizations
- PS4 Pro 'turns off half the GPU' to run normal PS4 games
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook