The Shaman was sent to me with the shipping labels right on the box. I tried to peel part of it back to expose what was underneath, which I assume was the Thermalright name, but didn't stand a chance to the adhesive power of that shipping label.
The right side of the box displays the Shaman name, the web address and that this is an eight pipe cooling solution.
The left is the only other printed side to this plain brown packaging and mimics the information found on the other side.
Lifting the top of the box reveals all of the included paperwork, large Thermalright sticker, hardware box and the cooler snugly tucked underneath.
I found that Thermalright uses a thin layer of foam under the cooler made of high density foam. Then the cooler is surrounded by four stacked layers of foam and topped with another thin layer. This kept the cooler in pretty good shape, but as you are about to see, it did get a little "compressed" in transit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hollywood, not miners, gobbling up Radeon RX Vega supply
- Microsoft introduces Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition
- Tesla's Gigafactory shows huge progress in a new video
- Final Fantasy XV will support 8K resolution on PC
- Galaxy Note8 pricing to start at $950
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience