The Shaman was sent to me with the shipping labels right on the box. I tried to peel part of it back to expose what was underneath, which I assume was the Thermalright name, but didn't stand a chance to the adhesive power of that shipping label.
The right side of the box displays the Shaman name, the web address and that this is an eight pipe cooling solution.
The left is the only other printed side to this plain brown packaging and mimics the information found on the other side.
Lifting the top of the box reveals all of the included paperwork, large Thermalright sticker, hardware box and the cooler snugly tucked underneath.
I found that Thermalright uses a thin layer of foam under the cooler made of high density foam. Then the cooler is surrounded by four stacked layers of foam and topped with another thin layer. This kept the cooler in pretty good shape, but as you are about to see, it did get a little "compressed" in transit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dead Rising 4 shambles to Steam in March
- New Call of Duty returns to 'boots on the ground' roots
- Nintendo Switch requires day one update to access eShop
- Nintendo Switch has no Virtual Console games at launch
- Apple new headquarters is ready for April's opening
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording