The Shaman was sent to me with the shipping labels right on the box. I tried to peel part of it back to expose what was underneath, which I assume was the Thermalright name, but didn't stand a chance to the adhesive power of that shipping label.
The right side of the box displays the Shaman name, the web address and that this is an eight pipe cooling solution.
The left is the only other printed side to this plain brown packaging and mimics the information found on the other side.
Lifting the top of the box reveals all of the included paperwork, large Thermalright sticker, hardware box and the cooler snugly tucked underneath.
I found that Thermalright uses a thin layer of foam under the cooler made of high density foam. Then the cooler is surrounded by four stacked layers of foam and topped with another thin layer. This kept the cooler in pretty good shape, but as you are about to see, it did get a little "compressed" in transit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PSN Flash Sale has Valentine's day inspired deals
- Facebook Messenger to support SMS soon, rumors indicate
- Class-action suit filed against Apple over iPhone error 53
- Apple rumored to partner with Dr. Dre for TV drama
- Google will soon retire Picasa photo service
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives