Antec does a great job with connector availability for the HCG-620. It is a little bit overkill, but covers just about every angle you could think of for the 620W power supply. The obligatory 20+4 pin and ATX 4+4 connectors are there. After that you are given a pair of 6+2 pin PCI-E connectors, six Molex connectors, six SATA connectors and a single FDD connector.
Rail distribution is kept simple with a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Some of the newer power supply designs are getting incredibly tiny. If it wasn't for the 135mm fan, Antec could have used a much smaller enclosure for the power supply.
There is a single Nippon Chemi-Con capacitor on the primary side.
Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors are found on the secondary side as well.
Antec chose the ADDA 135mm fan, model ADN512MB-A90, to cool the HCG-620.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 blog detailed the items of the in-game store
- AMD performance issues in Darksiders Warmastered fixed
- Microsoft testing Gears of War 4 PC, console crossplay
- Final Fantasy XV ships five million units in first day
- SSD costs expected to rise by 6-10% in early 2017
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset
- Tesoro opens new product line with the release of its Zone Balance gaming chair