Antec does a great job with connector availability for the HCG-620. It is a little bit overkill, but covers just about every angle you could think of for the 620W power supply. The obligatory 20+4 pin and ATX 4+4 connectors are there. After that you are given a pair of 6+2 pin PCI-E connectors, six Molex connectors, six SATA connectors and a single FDD connector.
Rail distribution is kept simple with a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Some of the newer power supply designs are getting incredibly tiny. If it wasn't for the 135mm fan, Antec could have used a much smaller enclosure for the power supply.
There is a single Nippon Chemi-Con capacitor on the primary side.
Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors are found on the secondary side as well.
Antec chose the ADDA 135mm fan, model ADN512MB-A90, to cool the HCG-620.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA's next-gen GeForce teased with 'Order of 10' mystery
- Polaris is exciting, but will this be the GPU we're looking for?
- China is the first to have an autonomous police robot, with a taser
- The 'Space Jam' sequel is happening for reals this time
- VR could be awesome as a mainstream device, but it might be held back
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched