Antec does a great job with connector availability for the HCG-620. It is a little bit overkill, but covers just about every angle you could think of for the 620W power supply. The obligatory 20+4 pin and ATX 4+4 connectors are there. After that you are given a pair of 6+2 pin PCI-E connectors, six Molex connectors, six SATA connectors and a single FDD connector.
Rail distribution is kept simple with a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Some of the newer power supply designs are getting incredibly tiny. If it wasn't for the 135mm fan, Antec could have used a much smaller enclosure for the power supply.
There is a single Nippon Chemi-Con capacitor on the primary side.
Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors are found on the secondary side as well.
Antec chose the ADDA 135mm fan, model ADN512MB-A90, to cool the HCG-620.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99