The GeminII S524 comes in the white and purple packaging that we are accustomed to. With a large image of the GeminII S524 in the back, the naming, socket compatibility and the three features listed really stand out.
There isn't too much going on with this side panel, just another angle to look at the S524 and the socket compatibility again.
The back is covered with a five point feature list in eight various languages. At the bottom there are three drawings that cover all of the dimensional measurements of the cooler.
This side of the GeminII S524 holds the specifications chart that covers a bit about the cooler body and everything you want to know about the fan included inside.
Just because Cooler Master made some effort to have something on the top of the packaging, I figured I should get an image of this as well.
On the bottom you will find that this is a CPU cooler included in the box along with all of the notification and certification icons.
Inside of the cardboard you will find the cooler shipped in layers of dense foam. One ring keeps the fan in place, while the bottom stack is cut to surround the odd shaped cooler. The hardware is shipped in the gap under the fins in the area that will offer clearance later.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master GeminII S524 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- Watch Dogs 2's new patch is better on RAM, and more
- Galaxy S8 rumored to cost $849, launches on March 29
- Microsoft loves PC gaming, no HDR support in Halo Wars 2
- Pentium G4560 costs $64, fights Core i5-2500K at $270
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99