The GeminII S524 comes in the white and purple packaging that we are accustomed to. With a large image of the GeminII S524 in the back, the naming, socket compatibility and the three features listed really stand out.
There isn't too much going on with this side panel, just another angle to look at the S524 and the socket compatibility again.
The back is covered with a five point feature list in eight various languages. At the bottom there are three drawings that cover all of the dimensional measurements of the cooler.
This side of the GeminII S524 holds the specifications chart that covers a bit about the cooler body and everything you want to know about the fan included inside.
Just because Cooler Master made some effort to have something on the top of the packaging, I figured I should get an image of this as well.
On the bottom you will find that this is a CPU cooler included in the box along with all of the notification and certification icons.
Inside of the cardboard you will find the cooler shipped in layers of dense foam. One ring keeps the fan in place, while the bottom stack is cut to surround the odd shaped cooler. The hardware is shipped in the gap under the fins in the area that will offer clearance later.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master GeminII S524 CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Allison Road abandons Kickstarter, as it has found itself a publisher
- Check out this awesome 'Back to the Future' vinyl box set
- Ronda Rousey's 'Road House' remake finds its director
- Square Enix could crowdfund the localization of its Japanese games
- DICE adds three new modes, $50 season pass to Star Wars Battlefront
- z87 killer no display after new installation ((URGENT))
- Z170 Raid Setup Post Win7x64 Install to M.2
- airflow questions for lian li pco-6 case
- eee 1000H BIOS stuck + BIOS flash problems
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 NFC/Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Kingston Announces the HyperX Cloud Mav Edition Headset
- Super Talent Releases New 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C Drives
- EK Releases Full-coverage Water Block for Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD
- ASUSTOR Launches 31 Series, Economical and Powerful 4K Multimedia NAS
- GELID Announces the GC-Pro Thermal Compound