The GeminII S524 comes in the white and purple packaging that we are accustomed to. With a large image of the GeminII S524 in the back, the naming, socket compatibility and the three features listed really stand out.
There isn't too much going on with this side panel, just another angle to look at the S524 and the socket compatibility again.
The back is covered with a five point feature list in eight various languages. At the bottom there are three drawings that cover all of the dimensional measurements of the cooler.
This side of the GeminII S524 holds the specifications chart that covers a bit about the cooler body and everything you want to know about the fan included inside.
Just because Cooler Master made some effort to have something on the top of the packaging, I figured I should get an image of this as well.
On the bottom you will find that this is a CPU cooler included in the box along with all of the notification and certification icons.
Inside of the cardboard you will find the cooler shipped in layers of dense foam. One ring keeps the fan in place, while the bottom stack is cut to surround the odd shaped cooler. The hardware is shipped in the gap under the fins in the area that will offer clearance later.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master GeminII S524 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- AMD Ryzen with 12C/24T appears, excites us all so much
- AMD teases Radeon RX Vega is 'just around the corner'
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse