Packaging & Instructions
The front of the Sentry Mix packaging is straight forward and very matter of fact. You get a clear image of the face of the unit and 3 icons denoting the important features; six channels, 50W per channel and five changeable LED color options.
The reverse of the packaging shows three images. The first is a closer look at the wiring connectivity behind the controller, a look at the Mix installed, and a much closer look at the sliders. The bottom half of the packaging contains the features list, a statement about the Sentry Mix and the specifications to the right.
As I unfolded this one piece of paper I found that this side of the instructions shows everything you need to verify at the top. This covers the parts as in wiring, power leads, screws and how and where to install it into our case. On the bottom left it says in very tiny print that this controller will run from 40% of 12V to 100% of that same 12V as you adjust the slider from the bottom to the top.
If you already know where a fan controller that comes as a 5.25" device needs to be installed, and you have all the parts, this is the part of the instructions that you really need. As you can see, it shows the Molex plugs go to the power supply, and the 3-pin leads are for the fans. It doesn't get any simpler than this!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- The Nokia 6 sells out in just one minute
- MSI reveals VR Jam winners
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni