Accessories and Documentation
In the box you will find a universal Intel back plate for use with the hardware that comes installed on the H100. If you need to go with AMD hardware, you use this pair of metal brackets on the right and left with some extra hardware that mount to the factory plastic bracket. At the top and bottom of the hardware you see a pair of extension cables that are individually sleeved in black.
The rest of the hardware consists of the four mounting thumbscrews, AMD mounting parts, eight washers, eight long screws to mount fans to the radiator, eight short screws to mount the radiator to the case, a set of LGA775/155/1156 risers and a longer riser set for LGA1366.
The instruction manual comes with easy to follow drawings and not a lot of text to try to confuse you. The drawings are well done and show various angles of installation along with a full parts list so you should know if you have all the parts, and easily install this cooler in any system as long as there is room for the radiator! You also get the bright red "stop" paperwork that explains to RMA this to Corsair and not to go back to the point of purchase for any issues. Then of course there is the Corsair Solutions Guide that will show you what they offer to go along with this H100 in your system.
Just because I thought you might want to look at the fans I added a shot of them here. Both fans are CF12525SH12A fans and come equipped with 3-pin connections for powering them.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The sales of smartwatches have dropped by more than 50%
- Scientists think they've received signals from aliens
- Intel's new Atom processor is a step closer to Skynet
- Google pauses its Fiber rollout, fires 9% of Fiber staff
- WikiLeaks: Apple gives customers' data to governments
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards