Accessories and Documentation
In the box you will find a universal Intel back plate for use with the hardware that comes installed on the H100. If you need to go with AMD hardware, you use this pair of metal brackets on the right and left with some extra hardware that mount to the factory plastic bracket. At the top and bottom of the hardware you see a pair of extension cables that are individually sleeved in black.
The rest of the hardware consists of the four mounting thumbscrews, AMD mounting parts, eight washers, eight long screws to mount fans to the radiator, eight short screws to mount the radiator to the case, a set of LGA775/155/1156 risers and a longer riser set for LGA1366.
The instruction manual comes with easy to follow drawings and not a lot of text to try to confuse you. The drawings are well done and show various angles of installation along with a full parts list so you should know if you have all the parts, and easily install this cooler in any system as long as there is room for the radiator! You also get the bright red "stop" paperwork that explains to RMA this to Corsair and not to go back to the point of purchase for any issues. Then of course there is the Corsair Solutions Guide that will show you what they offer to go along with this H100 in your system.
Just because I thought you might want to look at the fans I added a shot of them here. Both fans are CF12525SH12A fans and come equipped with 3-pin connections for powering them.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 release date will be announced next week
- NZXT shows off new Puck cable management system
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- GabeN admits Steam support needs more work
- First all-electric car ever to complete the Dakar rally
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup