The Corsair Hydro Series H100 Liquid CPU Cooler Continued
As I was getting ready for images of the radiator, I figured I would measure the distance of the installed tubing. You can see this H100 comes with almost 12" of tubing where the H80 had right around 10".
The hoses are stretched over aluminum fittings on this 27mm thick radiator. I mentioned in the specs section that this is a dual 120mm radiator, and this should help express that fact, as it is easy to see how you get two 120mm fans on this unit.
Corsair has always used a radiator with a tight fin arrangement, or a high FPI count. The H100 is no different, jus the configuration of how this radiator is cooled over the fatter single radiator of the H80.
Just for show I went ahead and connected everything so you can get a look of the whole unit ready to be installed. As you can see the wiring is a bit tight right now, and is why Corsair offers a pair of extension cables you will see in the hardware section.
I went ahead and added some power so you can see how the H100 lights up when it is in action on your system. With the fans button set to the low fan speed setting, the lower left quarter circle indicates this level as it lights up with the white LED that back lights the wedge.
In balanced mode, you now get the pair of wedges lighting up to denote that you are at stage number two of three in total.
In extreme mode, the fans are kicked up to full speed, sort of, as there is a PWM feature on these settings I didn't notice with the H80. While the three LEDs are lit to denote the correct setting, the fans are lower speed now than they are once I used the Tec to add an actual load to the unit. At which point the fans spooled up to full speed when the setting and loads are applied.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung confirms they won't unveil the S8 at MWC 2017
- White Xiaomi Mi MIX will be available very soon
- Samsung confirms faulty batteries caused Note7 fiasco
- Hugo Barra is leaving Xiaomi next month
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni