The H100 comes in similar packaging to what we are accustomed to getting with the newer series of Hydro coolers. It starts off with a large image of the head unit above a small image of the cooler showing the new large radiator, and of course the H100 naming at the bottom right.
This side simply holds an image of the H100 as we saw it on the front panel. Again, we have both the H100 name and Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler pasted on the side, and this time they actually mean it!
At the back you can find a brief statement of what the Hydro series of coolers is all about along with a chart showing some results that Corsair was able to produce. In the large blue area, the Hydro series statement is reiterated in various languages.
Corsair chose the other side panel to house the specifications of the H100. Includes are not only the materials and components used, but more informative is the measurements of the radiator that are posted here, so you know ahead of time if this cooler will fit in your case.
One of the longer sides, or the top depending on how you look at it, contains more images of the H100 along with more languages containing the Hydro Series statement.
Let's call this the bottom of the packaging then, and here you get the Corsair Advantage statement and also what is included inside the box along with the H100 cooler.
Just like all the rest of the Hydro Series coolers you will find it packed in recycled cardboard packaging topped with a sheet of foam with the instructions and assorted paperwork topping the layers.
Inside the cardboard the cooler is wrapped in a plastic bag, the fans secured in individual zip closed bags, and the accessories all packed in separated sections to keep damage of anything from happening.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- We've seen it all - there are now SSD water blocks
- Black Ops 3 campaign lets you fast-forward right to the end
- Nexus 6P and 5X unboxing videos surface
- VR games will be quality over quantity, says Epic Games CEO
- Capcom's Resident Evil 7 could be in VR
- ASRock Fatal1ty x99x killer not booting up
- H97M - Gaming 3 stuck at "Entering setup
- Cougar 550M Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Can't overclock i7-5775C
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta GPU Performance Overview
- Giada Brightens up GITEX 2015 with Ultimate Digital Signage Mini PCs and Server
- Shuttle Announces the XS35V5 and XS36V5 Small Form Factor Computers
- Lexar Also Announces Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 Cards
- Lexar Introduces New Professional 2933x XQD 2.0 Card
- Lexar Also Announces the 128GB Variant of Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II Card