Like we've been seeing from ASUS for months now, the P8H67-I uses the same UEFI layout that we've become so accustomed to seeing. When you first enter the BIOS you're greeted with EZ Mode which kind of limits what you can do, but you're only a few clicks from jumping into Advanced mode.
While Advanced mode is of course more advanced than EZ Mode, being based on the H67 chipset and being a more mid-range to low-end offering means there's not heaps of options to mess around with. The biggest loss on the on the H67 chipset is that even with K series CPUs, you're unable to adjust the multiplier. That means overclocking is of course limited to BCLK adjustment only.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook rolls out Halloween themed masks in Live videos
- Just in time for Halloween: NASA discovers pumpkin stars
- Facebook turns reactions into Halloween themed symbols
- New Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter game out now
- NASA provides further details of the ESA's lander crash
- Booting Ubuntu from USB on Asus.
- Booting Problem
- AsRock 4Core1600P35-WiFi+ DDR3 no POST.
- CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology (October 2016)
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications