Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.4B GHz (Northwood) (Supplied by Spectrum Communications)
Memory: 2x 256MB DDR-400 Kingmax (512MB) (Supplied by Kingmax)
Motherboard: Gigabyte 8INXP E7250 (Supplied by Gigabyte)
Hard Disk: Western Digital WD1200 (Supplied by Achieva)
Software Used: 3DMark2001SE, Vulpine GLMark 1.1, Quake III Arena, Aquanox, UT 2003, Max Payne, Star Trek Voyager Elite Force, Jedi Knight II.
3DMark2001 SE is the latest installment in the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 8.1 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce4), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments. Build 330 adds support for video cards that have Vertex Shaders but no Pixel Shaders, such as the SiS Xabre video card.
3DMark2001SE is based highly on DirectX systems. ATI's powerhouse 9xxx series dominated DirectX 8.x programs as demonstrated in the past so its no surprise the 9500 is able to do so well.
Vulpine GLMark 1.1
Vulpine GL mark is a Windows based OpenGL API designed to stress the OpenGL systems of a 3D Accelerator. Patch 1.1 adds in support for ATI Radeon 9700's fast 256-bit memory interface optimizations and early support for the NVIDIA NV30 GPU.
ATI in the past has not been as good in OpenGL applications as nVidia, however, this has changed with the 9xxx series. Gigabyte is able to take a good run at the middle class market with the 9500.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gigabyte Maya2 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Gigabyte Maya2 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Gigabyte Maya2 - Page 3 [Features]
- Gigabyte Maya2 - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System and Synthetics]
- Gigabyte Maya2 - Page 5 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Gigabyte Maya2 - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- Gigabyte Maya2 - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni