Accessories and Documentation
Part of the hardware included in that slim white box is this universal mounting back plate. This is covered in plastic on this side over the Intel mounting, and the other is covered for AMD mounting. This way it is easy to tell which way the plate is installed on each type, as you want the plastic against the motherboard in either installation.
More of the hardware includes four rubber washers that stick to your motherboard with pre-applied tape. There is a decently sized syringe of TIM, a socket that is Phillip's drive for the large nuts on the right. The black square is rubber and is cut into four pads for anti-vibration pads for the second fan mounting kit in the next image. At the bottom you get a set of four fan screws to go with the hardware for a second fan, and a set of four screws to attach the mounting legs.
Here are the mounting legs and the pair of fan mounts for adding that second fan. You can see the plastic pieces for the fan has the tabs that lock into the cooler and large holes to allow the screws to pass through them easily. If you do use these, make sure to use those rubber pads to isolate the fan form the fins too. On the far left you get a set of AMD legs. They may look a bit strange, but these are to correct mounting orientation issues. On the right, the top two legs are for Intel and are adjustable for LAG775 all the way out to LGA1366 by moving the screws in these legs. At the bottom are the other set of AMD mounting legs for those who don't need to re-orient their coolers to blow out the back of the case.
In the box you will also get two sets of instructions. The smaller one on the right is an English only manual. This covers all the mounting with images and really good text to help explain the images. The large of the two is the multi-lingual manual. While it still offers English too, there are also nineteen other languages covered here and that alone explains the size of it. Both of them also give a detailed parts list so you can easily verify you got everything you paid for.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Hyper 612 PWM CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's new patch improves multi-GPU performance
- PSN Flash Sale has Valentine's day inspired deals
- Facebook Messenger to support SMS soon, rumors indicate
- Class-action suit filed against Apple over iPhone error 53
- Apple rumored to partner with Dr. Dre for TV drama
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives