The Hyper 612 PWM comes in packaging typical to Cooler Master. The white backdrop with purple accents is what we are used to at this point. On the front there is an image of the cooler with three features listed as improvements on this series.
On the right, you simply get an image of the cooler with a compatibility list at the bottom.
In eight languages including English there is a list of four features of the Hyper 612 and a pair of dimensional drawings to be sure ahead of time if this cooler is going to fit inside your case of choice.
The last panel has a very in depth specifications chart or both the cooler body and the included fan in the box.
At the top of the box, as I went to open it I noticed that there is a bit of paper taped to the top that says best performance. I don't know if that was a note to me or them, but I already figured the silent version won't perform as good as this version can.
The bottom of the box has a bit of info on it as well. In twelve languages it states that this is a CPU cooler, and for any questions you should visit their web site.
Inside you will be greeted first by the skinny hardware box that is on the right in this image. Under that you find that the Hyper 612 is surrounded in some dense foam and should deliver a perfect cooler even if it does take a bounce or two in transit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Hyper 612 PWM CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now