The Hyper 612 PWM comes in packaging typical to Cooler Master. The white backdrop with purple accents is what we are used to at this point. On the front there is an image of the cooler with three features listed as improvements on this series.
On the right, you simply get an image of the cooler with a compatibility list at the bottom.
In eight languages including English there is a list of four features of the Hyper 612 and a pair of dimensional drawings to be sure ahead of time if this cooler is going to fit inside your case of choice.
The last panel has a very in depth specifications chart or both the cooler body and the included fan in the box.
At the top of the box, as I went to open it I noticed that there is a bit of paper taped to the top that says best performance. I don't know if that was a note to me or them, but I already figured the silent version won't perform as good as this version can.
The bottom of the box has a bit of info on it as well. In twelve languages it states that this is a CPU cooler, and for any questions you should visit their web site.
Inside you will be greeted first by the skinny hardware box that is on the right in this image. Under that you find that the Hyper 612 is surrounded in some dense foam and should deliver a perfect cooler even if it does take a bounce or two in transit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Hyper 612 PWM CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Nexus, Android One phones updated with spam caller protection
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- American Crime Story will stream exclusively on Netflix
- Free Xbox LIVE games for August leaked
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio