The Hyper 612 PWM comes in packaging typical to Cooler Master. The white backdrop with purple accents is what we are used to at this point. On the front there is an image of the cooler with three features listed as improvements on this series.
On the right, you simply get an image of the cooler with a compatibility list at the bottom.
In eight languages including English there is a list of four features of the Hyper 612 and a pair of dimensional drawings to be sure ahead of time if this cooler is going to fit inside your case of choice.
The last panel has a very in depth specifications chart or both the cooler body and the included fan in the box.
At the top of the box, as I went to open it I noticed that there is a bit of paper taped to the top that says best performance. I don't know if that was a note to me or them, but I already figured the silent version won't perform as good as this version can.
The bottom of the box has a bit of info on it as well. In twelve languages it states that this is a CPU cooler, and for any questions you should visit their web site.
Inside you will be greeted first by the skinny hardware box that is on the right in this image. Under that you find that the Hyper 612 is surrounded in some dense foam and should deliver a perfect cooler even if it does take a bounce or two in transit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Hyper 612 PWM CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator 2' 3D cinema re-release set for Judgment Day
- Microsoft shipping HoloLens 2, directly into HoloLens 3
- Xbox boss: Microsoft is making new PC exclusive games
- Nintendo Switch retail packaging wastes so much space
- Mass Effect: Andromeda's combat looks amazingly fun
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league