Swiftech have put together one of the best GPU coolers I have ever seen. This unit is relatively inexpensive with very good cooling results. Designed for the hardcore user this defiantly a must to have.
One thing I should point out to those of you who may think that this is a just plug and go operation, you are slightly going to be disappointed. This unit must have a water cooling system to operate. This is how the unit dissipated the heat generated. Also being Peltier based you must make sure that if you are running a loop system (from the CPU then to the GPU cooler) the CPU will already have heated the cooling liquid up, and its heat transfer ability may be somewhat hampered. To combat this you will need special water cooling liquids (that have a higher boiling point than water alone) to allow maximum cooling.
Once running you will find out this unit can provide more pros than cons to your system.
Freezing level temperatures
Ultra quiet (no fan needed)
Superior performance than air cooling
Generates a lot of heat in the cooling liquid
Rating 9 out of 10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NASA finds 7 Earth-sized planets that could sustain life
- Huawei officially announces Honor V9
- Nintendo unboxes the Nintendo Switch
- NieR: Automata PC release date 'accidentally' revealed
- Nintendo Switch launch game exceeds console's storage
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- E5450 oveclock on EP45-DS3L
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood