Swiftech have put together one of the best GPU coolers I have ever seen. This unit is relatively inexpensive with very good cooling results. Designed for the hardcore user this defiantly a must to have.
One thing I should point out to those of you who may think that this is a just plug and go operation, you are slightly going to be disappointed. This unit must have a water cooling system to operate. This is how the unit dissipated the heat generated. Also being Peltier based you must make sure that if you are running a loop system (from the CPU then to the GPU cooler) the CPU will already have heated the cooling liquid up, and its heat transfer ability may be somewhat hampered. To combat this you will need special water cooling liquids (that have a higher boiling point than water alone) to allow maximum cooling.
Once running you will find out this unit can provide more pros than cons to your system.
Freezing level temperatures
Ultra quiet (no fan needed)
Superior performance than air cooling
Generates a lot of heat in the cooling liquid
Rating 9 out of 10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Musk shows capabilities of the new self-driving hardware
- Landing on Mars didn't go as planned
- Xiaomi sells a million phones in India in 18 days
- Razer Blade Pro laptop rocks GTX 1080, 4K G-Sync display
- Nintendo Switch may sport dedicated game video recording
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- windows usb install file
- GIGABYTE P55W v6 Gaming Notebook Review
- How do i contact the moderators?
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package