Swiftech have put together one of the best GPU coolers I have ever seen. This unit is relatively inexpensive with very good cooling results. Designed for the hardcore user this defiantly a must to have.
One thing I should point out to those of you who may think that this is a just plug and go operation, you are slightly going to be disappointed. This unit must have a water cooling system to operate. This is how the unit dissipated the heat generated. Also being Peltier based you must make sure that if you are running a loop system (from the CPU then to the GPU cooler) the CPU will already have heated the cooling liquid up, and its heat transfer ability may be somewhat hampered. To combat this you will need special water cooling liquids (that have a higher boiling point than water alone) to allow maximum cooling.
Once running you will find out this unit can provide more pros than cons to your system.
Freezing level temperatures
Ultra quiet (no fan needed)
Superior performance than air cooling
Generates a lot of heat in the cooling liquid
Rating 9 out of 10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Quantum Break is exclusive to the Windows Store, won't reach Steam
- The PC Gaming Show is coming back, will take place during E3 2016
- Intel's unreleased 18-core Xeon CPU hits eBay for $999
- In case you missed it. ARK: Survival Evolved updated on Xbox One
- Twitch users spent 241 billion minutes watching games in 2015
- Just want to say Hi.
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives