Swiftech have put together one of the best GPU coolers I have ever seen. This unit is relatively inexpensive with very good cooling results. Designed for the hardcore user this defiantly a must to have.
One thing I should point out to those of you who may think that this is a just plug and go operation, you are slightly going to be disappointed. This unit must have a water cooling system to operate. This is how the unit dissipated the heat generated. Also being Peltier based you must make sure that if you are running a loop system (from the CPU then to the GPU cooler) the CPU will already have heated the cooling liquid up, and its heat transfer ability may be somewhat hampered. To combat this you will need special water cooling liquids (that have a higher boiling point than water alone) to allow maximum cooling.
Once running you will find out this unit can provide more pros than cons to your system.
Freezing level temperatures
Ultra quiet (no fan needed)
Superior performance than air cooling
Generates a lot of heat in the cooling liquid
Rating 9 out of 10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni