CNC machined aluminium L2"xW2"xH1"
Type II, class 2 blue anodized anticorrosion treatment
Built-in quick-connect fittings for 1/2" OD tubing (3/8" ID)
0.225" thick CNC machined copper base plate
Outer face is lapped flat to 3/10 of 1/1000", and mirror polished. Centre section is raised to provide clearance for ATI Radeon stabilizer frame assemblies.
Heat dissipation capacity
Up to 53W continuous thermal load to ambient temperature.
Thermoelectric module data, and requirements
Module hot side is directly submersed into the coolant for optimal heat dissipation.
Power Supply Requirements
Minimum 7.5A at 12 volts
Qmax: 80.3 w
Imax: 8 amps
Umax: 15.2 v
ÄTmax: 65 °C
Overall dimensions: L2.43" x W2.43" x H1.44" (L61.7 x W61.7 x H36.6 mm)
NVidia: 4 spring loaded 2-56 S/S socket screws, providing ~20 lb. of pressure overall
ATI: 2 spring loaded 4-40 S/S philips screws, providing ~17 lb. of pressure overall
Tubing compatibility: 1/2" OD (3/8" ID), tube inserts included for use with soft vinyl tubing
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Major flaw found in Intel CPUs and HT, needs BIOS fix
- Apple talks about designing the touchscreen for iPhone
- Facebook pays up to $3 million per ep for original shows
- Intel's next-gen 6C/12T: competes with AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Microsoft sees 32TB of unreleased Windows builds leaked
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller