CNC machined aluminium L2"xW2"xH1"
Type II, class 2 blue anodized anticorrosion treatment
Built-in quick-connect fittings for 1/2" OD tubing (3/8" ID)
0.225" thick CNC machined copper base plate
Outer face is lapped flat to 3/10 of 1/1000", and mirror polished. Centre section is raised to provide clearance for ATI Radeon stabilizer frame assemblies.
Heat dissipation capacity
Up to 53W continuous thermal load to ambient temperature.
Thermoelectric module data, and requirements
Module hot side is directly submersed into the coolant for optimal heat dissipation.
Power Supply Requirements
Minimum 7.5A at 12 volts
Qmax: 80.3 w
Imax: 8 amps
Umax: 15.2 v
ÄTmax: 65 °C
Overall dimensions: L2.43" x W2.43" x H1.44" (L61.7 x W61.7 x H36.6 mm)
NVidia: 4 spring loaded 2-56 S/S socket screws, providing ~20 lb. of pressure overall
ATI: 2 spring loaded 4-40 S/S philips screws, providing ~17 lb. of pressure overall
Tubing compatibility: 1/2" OD (3/8" ID), tube inserts included for use with soft vinyl tubing
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes