The front of the packaging is the top of theCNPS11X cooler and chrome plated logo. At the bottom you get the full name of the cooler and image of the CNPS11X in action with the LED fan lit up.
Turning the box to the right, we run into the compatibility chart showing AMD and Intel processors it works with. Under that there is a specifications list for the body of the cooler and the accompanying fan.
On the back there is a lot to take in. Features are shown as separate images leading off from a shot of the CNPS11X, covering things like its 350W rating, the composite heat pipes and the shape of the cooler.
This panel is strictly text of the features and inclusive materials in the box. Zalman does make sure to try to care for everyone and offers six translations other than English.
As I went to open the cooler packaging, I noticed that Zalman used this space to show off a little bit and display their awards from over the years.
Inside, we see the CNPS11X and the attached fan are packed under a shelf containing the hardware in this plastic clamshell packaging.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Zalman CNPS11X Extreme CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Survive the 'Inferno' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Samsung's inquiry blames batteries for the Note7 fiasco?
- Nioh is finalized and ready for production
- Halo 6 might be finished as Project Scorpio launch game
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99