The front of the packaging is the top of theCNPS11X cooler and chrome plated logo. At the bottom you get the full name of the cooler and image of the CNPS11X in action with the LED fan lit up.
Turning the box to the right, we run into the compatibility chart showing AMD and Intel processors it works with. Under that there is a specifications list for the body of the cooler and the accompanying fan.
On the back there is a lot to take in. Features are shown as separate images leading off from a shot of the CNPS11X, covering things like its 350W rating, the composite heat pipes and the shape of the cooler.
This panel is strictly text of the features and inclusive materials in the box. Zalman does make sure to try to care for everyone and offers six translations other than English.
As I went to open the cooler packaging, I noticed that Zalman used this space to show off a little bit and display their awards from over the years.
Inside, we see the CNPS11X and the attached fan are packed under a shelf containing the hardware in this plastic clamshell packaging.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Zalman CNPS11X Extreme CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017