What You Get
Once you break open the box, you'll be greeted by the normal parts and pieces that you would expect to find. You get the video card (of course), a users manual, S-Video cables and some software.
Speaking of the software, here is what you get. A driver disk complete with 41.72 nVidia Detonator Drivers, WinDVD 4, Outbreak and Ballistics. The last two are a couple of games that tend to show off the capabilities of the video card. Most manufacturers have gotten away from a large software package and it makes good sense. After all, a vast majority of the folks who are plunking down money for a quality video card already have the games that they want to play on it anyway. It is wasteful to add a bunch of plastic in the box that will end up in the garbage, so why bother.
Hmmm...now if only we could convince the AOL folks of this simple fact.
The S-Video cables are very basic, but there really doesn't have to be anything fancy here. You have the cable that ports into the video card and a removable extension that ports to the TV set. Simplicity does have some advantages.
And now on to the important part; the video board itself.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset