Accessories and Documentation
The H80 comes with Intel mounting legs on the head unit. Here we have the adjustable back plate that allows for LGA775 through LGA 2011 mounting. If you are using an AMD system, you keep the factory plastic bracket on the board, and with some hardware and this spare set of mounting legs, you are all ready to go.
In a small sealed bag you will find all of the hardware comes together. The long screws at the top left are for running through the fans to mount them to the radiator. At top right, there are the four mounting risers for LGA 775 through LGA1366, there are the thumbscrews for both mounts, the AMD clips that latch onto the factory bracket and the LGA 2011 risers. On both side you see a pair of washers to protect your case when installing the H80.
Corsair ships the H80 with a pair of fans capable of some really good specifications. The static pressure and CFM lead me to believe these fans are going to be loud, but if used with the fan controller, that should be able to be worked around for most of this coolers use.
The paperwork that we saw when I first opened the box is shown here. You get a very easy to use, fold out, instruction sheet. What you will find inside is lacking in text, but the images leave you with little doubt on how to make the H80 install easily, step by step.
This isn't really hardware, but I thought I needed to cover the wiring. There is a Molex connector that runs out of the head unit and has pins for only the power and ground wires. This means that the pump and the fans are all set to run at 12V, but of course the fans can be controlled separately with the button on the front. The 3-pin fan connection that comes from the head unit only has one wire running to it. This wire is strictly for the motherboard to be able to sense the RPMs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Unlock Android N's full potential with this top course
- Xiaomi's VR headset looks good and costs only $29
- Xiaomi Mi MIX rocks its edge-to-edge display
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 is basically a Note7 but cheaper
- Nintendo Switch gameplay graphics are subject to change
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage