The Corsair Hydro Series H80 CPU Cooler
The top of the H80 head unit has some nice additions. There is the grey button with a fan logo to adjust the fans in three stages. Around the button is a white plastic insert that is backlit and will show the amount of lit bars to correspond with the fan speed selected, and the little man icon also lights up white.
The tubing is still attached by pressing the tubing over the ninety degree fittings that swivel to allow the tubes to move for easier installation. Also, if you need to swap out the pre-installed Intel hardware, these two screws are half of what needs removal.
Above the Corsair logo on the front, this side offers room to plug in two 4-pin fans, but the unit ships with 3-pin fans. The wiring to power the pump and fans, and sense RPMs also starts on the top side of the head unit.
On the opposite side than the tubing, you find the other half of the screws that need removed to swap out the mounting hardware. The pins at the top edge are where you would connect the Corsair Link to this unit.
For purposes of protecting the copper cold plate, the H80 gets a plastic cap just like all the rest we see.
Not sure why I seem to get this a lot, but again I find that my cooler not only has a nice even layer of pre-applied TIM, it also comes with pre-applied dirt and what looks like a fuzzy string.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA: Just Cause 3 engine 'incompatible with multi-GPU solutions'
- Report claims mobile broadband is more affordable than ever
- It's Not Too Late - Our Cyber Monday Sale Continues Today
- Google Street View used to monitor climate change
- OnePlus clarifies charging cable claims, not blaming suppliers
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY