The LZG-1000 comes with plenty of cables to make sure that you can utilize the full 1kW of power available. For what little power is left after putting the Main, dual EPS12V/ATX4+4 and six PCI-E connectors to use, Kingwin makes sure that you've got plenty of cables and connectors for peripherals. This includes ten SATA connectors, five Molex connectors and a single FDD connector. That should take care of almost everyone and if more is needed, you should probably be looking at a higher wattage power supply.
The LZG-1000 keeps the rail distribution sweet and simple with a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Taking the bottom off the LZG-1000, we are presented with the customary two rows of heatsinks that we have seen in every Super Flower based unit to date. It has worked very well in the past, but this is also the highest wattage unit we've seen from them as well.
Dual Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors adorn the primary side of the LZG-100.
The secondary side is packed full of Nippon Chemi-Con's as well. It's always nice to see 100% Japanese capacitor construction.
Globe Fan provides the 140mm unit that cools this power supply. The model number on this particular fan is RL4B B1402512HH.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Google is trying to make 4K video less demanding on your connection
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Battlefield 4 'Summer update' arrives on September 1
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20