Inside the Box
The unit sits in the box just like this with a half inch of foam protecting it on all sides except the bottom of the box.
As has become commonplace, the I/O specification label is on the top of the PSU.
The Lazer Gold logo is only displayed on one side of the unit.
The other side is a blank slate with the exception of a serial number.
If you've paid any attention to a number of our reviews, you'll quickly recognize this as yet another Super Flower based power supply with the style of modular cables on the front. For those wondering, the LZG-1000 is simply a rebranded SF-1000P14XE. All the Super Flower based units we have had on our benches have done exceptionally well, so we will expect the same from this one.
Airflow is kept to a maximum with the honeycomb mesh grill and minimal obstruction on the back of the unit.
Taking a peek at the bottom, we catch a glimpse of the 140mm LED fan that cools the LZG-1000.
The eight modular cables that are included are fully sleeved.
Also included in the box are the user manual, power cable and mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now