Inside the Box
The unit sits in the box just like this with a half inch of foam protecting it on all sides except the bottom of the box.
As has become commonplace, the I/O specification label is on the top of the PSU.
The Lazer Gold logo is only displayed on one side of the unit.
The other side is a blank slate with the exception of a serial number.
If you've paid any attention to a number of our reviews, you'll quickly recognize this as yet another Super Flower based power supply with the style of modular cables on the front. For those wondering, the LZG-1000 is simply a rebranded SF-1000P14XE. All the Super Flower based units we have had on our benches have done exceptionally well, so we will expect the same from this one.
Airflow is kept to a maximum with the honeycomb mesh grill and minimal obstruction on the back of the unit.
Taking a peek at the bottom, we catch a glimpse of the 140mm LED fan that cools the LZG-1000.
The eight modular cables that are included are fully sleeved.
Also included in the box are the user manual, power cable and mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung begins shipping its Dolby Atmos soundbars
- PCIe 4.0 won't deliver 300W over the PCIe slot after all
- Ubisoft focuses on fixing The Division, delays DLC
- Gearbox working on a remastered version of Duke Nukem 3D
- Huawei unveils its new high-end Honor 8 smartphone
- Bootable RAID 0 via dual u.2 ports on x99 Designare EX
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller