Specifications, Pricing and Availability
RunCore is making the Pro V Plus in four capacity sizes; 60GB, 120GB, 240GB and a massive 480GB model for those with more loot to spend on an SSD than I do. The generic rating for the Pro V Plus Series is 280MB/s read and 270MB/s write, but we expect the smallest 60GB performance to vary a bit from the stated claims.
These 25nm models should use less power than the older Pro V Series that use 32nm IMFT flash, but they also have a lower P/E cycle which means they will not live as long, but users should expect to have a drive that works optimally for several years. RunCore's warranty on these drives is 2 years, so they will cover their drives for at least that amount of time.
Normally we'd go shopping for RunCore products at RunCoreStore.com, but at this time the Pro V Plus isn't listed for sale there. MyDigitalDiscount.com doesn't list the Pro V Plus either, so at this time you really can't buy the drive unless you have some kind of inside line that I don't.
Instead of speculating on the real world performance of the new 25nm drive, let's just get right to it and see what she can do.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Google Contributor reduces website ads for monthly fee
- AMD Radeon Settings, Crimson Edition driver released
- Microsoft says its worker cutback affected staff diversity
- Sony tells users not to upgrade to Windows 10
- Increase in card use ensures China's payment fraud rises
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- C2750D4I - BMC Update Failed
- X99 Extreme 6/3.1 Bios Update to support Samsung 950 Pro M.2.
- PC-A04 case top USB Multi-Media I/O ports replacement
- Asrock H170M-ITX\ac Windows 10 fresh install
- EASARS Unveils World of Tanks and Team RIVAL Licensed Gaming Gear
- G.SKILL Boosts DDR4 8GB Module Speed Up to 4133MHz 16GB
- Sharkoon Announces SHARK ZONE K20 Gaming Keyboard
- EK Releases Monoblock for GIGABYTE Z170X Motherboards
- BROFORCE AIR-DROPS HUGE POST LAUNCH UPDATE BECAUSE FREEDOM CANNOT BE CONTAINED