Specifications, Pricing and Availability
RunCore is making the Pro V Plus in four capacity sizes; 60GB, 120GB, 240GB and a massive 480GB model for those with more loot to spend on an SSD than I do. The generic rating for the Pro V Plus Series is 280MB/s read and 270MB/s write, but we expect the smallest 60GB performance to vary a bit from the stated claims.
These 25nm models should use less power than the older Pro V Series that use 32nm IMFT flash, but they also have a lower P/E cycle which means they will not live as long, but users should expect to have a drive that works optimally for several years. RunCore's warranty on these drives is 2 years, so they will cover their drives for at least that amount of time.
Normally we'd go shopping for RunCore products at RunCoreStore.com, but at this time the Pro V Plus isn't listed for sale there. MyDigitalDiscount.com doesn't list the Pro V Plus either, so at this time you really can't buy the drive unless you have some kind of inside line that I don't.
Instead of speculating on the real world performance of the new 25nm drive, let's just get right to it and see what she can do.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance