Kingwin provides more than enough cables and connectors to make full use of the power offered by the LZP-550. Native cables include the20+4 Main, ATX 4+4, one PCI-E 8-pin connector and one PCI-E 6-pin connector. Modular cables include two more PCI-E connectors, eight SATA, five Molex and a single FDD connector.
Rail distribution isn't something to worry about with the LZP-550 since it features a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Once we start to take the power supply apart, we find that the PCB is much more compact than the actual housing implies. Two rows of heatsinks keep the LZP-550 sufficiently cool so that it is capable of running without the fan spinning a majority of the time.
Taking a look at the capacitors, we find a Nippon Chemi-con capacitor adorning the primary side of the power supply. It's always nice to see quality Japanese 105C rated capacitors on the inside.
The same Nippon Chemi-Con 105C capacitors can be found on the secondary as well.
While not pictured, the LZP-550 uses the same fan as the Super Flower Golden King. It is manufactured by Globe Fan and is a 140mm, 1200RPM fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Scientists think they've received signals from aliens
- Intel's new Atom processor is a step closer to Skynet
- Google pauses its Fiber rollout, fires 9% of Fiber staff
- WikiLeaks: Apple gives customers' data to governments
- ZOTAC has your back with GTX 1070-powered VR GO backpack
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards