Kingwin provides more than enough cables and connectors to make full use of the power offered by the LZP-550. Native cables include the20+4 Main, ATX 4+4, one PCI-E 8-pin connector and one PCI-E 6-pin connector. Modular cables include two more PCI-E connectors, eight SATA, five Molex and a single FDD connector.
Rail distribution isn't something to worry about with the LZP-550 since it features a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Once we start to take the power supply apart, we find that the PCB is much more compact than the actual housing implies. Two rows of heatsinks keep the LZP-550 sufficiently cool so that it is capable of running without the fan spinning a majority of the time.
Taking a look at the capacitors, we find a Nippon Chemi-con capacitor adorning the primary side of the power supply. It's always nice to see quality Japanese 105C rated capacitors on the inside.
The same Nippon Chemi-Con 105C capacitors can be found on the secondary as well.
While not pictured, the LZP-550 uses the same fan as the Super Flower Golden King. It is manufactured by Globe Fan and is a 140mm, 1200RPM fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Commodore 64 still running auto shop after 25 years
- Get this $100 programmable gaming keyboard for just $55
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro expected mid-October
- Xbox Scorpio's true 4K res won't be easy for developers
- NVIDIA shows off 4K 60FPS footage of Titanfall 2 on PC
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now