Kingwin provides more than enough cables and connectors to make full use of the power offered by the LZP-550. Native cables include the20+4 Main, ATX 4+4, one PCI-E 8-pin connector and one PCI-E 6-pin connector. Modular cables include two more PCI-E connectors, eight SATA, five Molex and a single FDD connector.
Rail distribution isn't something to worry about with the LZP-550 since it features a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Once we start to take the power supply apart, we find that the PCB is much more compact than the actual housing implies. Two rows of heatsinks keep the LZP-550 sufficiently cool so that it is capable of running without the fan spinning a majority of the time.
Taking a look at the capacitors, we find a Nippon Chemi-con capacitor adorning the primary side of the power supply. It's always nice to see quality Japanese 105C rated capacitors on the inside.
The same Nippon Chemi-Con 105C capacitors can be found on the secondary as well.
While not pictured, the LZP-550 uses the same fan as the Super Flower Golden King. It is manufactured by Globe Fan and is a 140mm, 1200RPM fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- which has appears diagnosing to whom the people additionally energy y
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines