Inside the Box
This is just how things sit inside the box when you first open it up. The power supply has a single layer of bubble wrap to protect and cushion it and is surrounded by cardboard on all sides. Under each of these sections of cardboard are cables and accessories.
The LZP-550 is finished in matte black. The I/O specification label for the power supply is located on the top.
Kingwin displays the Lazer Platinum logo on one side of the power supply.
The other side is blank with the exception of a serial number.
The front of the power supply houses the universal modular connections. Each connection comes with its own dust cover and two have been removed for the picture.
The back features the typical honeycomb mesh grill for excellent ventilation of the unit.
On the bottom, we find the 140mm fan that cools the LZP-550.
Also included in the package are a few modular cables to tailor the power supply to your specific needs.
Rounding off the list of what is in the package are the AC power cord, user manual, mounting thumbscrews and a warning card that lets you know the fan doesn't spin until it is necessary.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Matt Damon: Latest 'Bourne' movie inspired by Edward Snowden saga
- NASA begins year-long Mars isolation experiment on Earth
- Ashley Madison CEO stepping down after devastating data breach
- Final Fantasy 15 almost had VR support
- VR will slowly trickle to mainstream market, says Oculus founder
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- Until Dawn Sony PlayStation 4 Review
- ASUS gaming PC
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20