Inside the Box
This is just how things sit inside the box when you first open it up. The power supply has a single layer of bubble wrap to protect and cushion it and is surrounded by cardboard on all sides. Under each of these sections of cardboard are cables and accessories.
The LZP-550 is finished in matte black. The I/O specification label for the power supply is located on the top.
Kingwin displays the Lazer Platinum logo on one side of the power supply.
The other side is blank with the exception of a serial number.
The front of the power supply houses the universal modular connections. Each connection comes with its own dust cover and two have been removed for the picture.
The back features the typical honeycomb mesh grill for excellent ventilation of the unit.
On the bottom, we find the 140mm fan that cools the LZP-550.
Also included in the package are a few modular cables to tailor the power supply to your specific needs.
Rounding off the list of what is in the package are the AC power cord, user manual, mounting thumbscrews and a warning card that lets you know the fan doesn't spin until it is necessary.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo reveals foldable New 2DS XL for $149
- AMD's new Ryzen Balanced Power Plan drivers are here
- Switch to get 'continuous stream' of third-party games
- Nintendo 3DS isn't going anywhere
- Messenger Lite now available in 150 additional countries
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives