Inside the Box
This is just how things sit inside the box when you first open it up. The power supply has a single layer of bubble wrap to protect and cushion it and is surrounded by cardboard on all sides. Under each of these sections of cardboard are cables and accessories.
The LZP-550 is finished in matte black. The I/O specification label for the power supply is located on the top.
Kingwin displays the Lazer Platinum logo on one side of the power supply.
The other side is blank with the exception of a serial number.
The front of the power supply houses the universal modular connections. Each connection comes with its own dust cover and two have been removed for the picture.
The back features the typical honeycomb mesh grill for excellent ventilation of the unit.
On the bottom, we find the 140mm fan that cools the LZP-550.
Also included in the package are a few modular cables to tailor the power supply to your specific needs.
Rounding off the list of what is in the package are the AC power cord, user manual, mounting thumbscrews and a warning card that lets you know the fan doesn't spin until it is necessary.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sega making Mega Drive Mini console with 80 games, plays cartridges
- No Man's Sky on PC might release three days later than PS4 version
- Tesla Model S P85D goes head to head with McLaren 650S
- SAPPHIRE announces its new NITRO+ Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- See Star Citizen's current biggest flyable ship in 4K
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio