Inside the Box
This is just how things sit inside the box when you first open it up. The power supply has a single layer of bubble wrap to protect and cushion it and is surrounded by cardboard on all sides. Under each of these sections of cardboard are cables and accessories.
The LZP-550 is finished in matte black. The I/O specification label for the power supply is located on the top.
Kingwin displays the Lazer Platinum logo on one side of the power supply.
The other side is blank with the exception of a serial number.
The front of the power supply houses the universal modular connections. Each connection comes with its own dust cover and two have been removed for the picture.
The back features the typical honeycomb mesh grill for excellent ventilation of the unit.
On the bottom, we find the 140mm fan that cools the LZP-550.
Also included in the package are a few modular cables to tailor the power supply to your specific needs.
Rounding off the list of what is in the package are the AC power cord, user manual, mounting thumbscrews and a warning card that lets you know the fan doesn't spin until it is necessary.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google will soon retire Picasa photo service
- Apple rumored to release iPhone 5se, iPad Air 3 on March 18
- AMD's new recruit teases the Radeon R9 Fury X2 dual-GPU card
- NVIDIA is testing four different Pascal GPUs right now
- Micron unveils its own 3D NAND technology, finally going vertical
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives