What You Get
Before we delve into the different capabilities of this device, lets take a quick peek at just what we get when we open the box. As we sort through all the gear, we will have a bit better understanding concerning just what this thing really does.
The panel itself is a pretty small item that is designed to fit into a standard 5.25" drive bay. It has a short length that won't get into the way of anything, so should fit into any empty space you have in your case. This will be the control point of all functions of the device.
Since we have front mounted ports, we need to have some means of getting the connection between the Nexus Panel and the system. This is accomplished by use of these shielded cables. The blocked ends of the cables go to the Nexus Panel and the other ends hook into existing ports in the system. The colored wiring on the left is for monitoring the fan speeds of the HSF fan. One set goes from the mainboard header to the Nexus Panel and the other goes from the panel to the fan. This will give you the capability of not only monitoring the fan speeds, but also let you control the fan speed by means of the central knob on the front of the panel.
You will receive three probes in the package. Each one hooks into the back of the Nexus Panel and then are secured to their appropriate locations. Though the probes are tagged, they are all the same. The tagging keeps confusion to a minimum since there are corresponding ports on the back of the panel to hook them into.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Nexus Panel - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Nexus Panel - Page 2 [Multi-function Panel?]
- Nexus Panel - Page 3 [Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ARMS sells over 100,000 copies in Japan in first week
- Titanfall 2 may hit 6K on Xbox One X with 100% GPU usage
- Take-Two relents on singleplayer GTA mods
- 47% of gamers spend money while playing games
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller