If you have been in the market for a new case recently, then you will have seen several examples of manufacturers finally putting I/O ports directly into the front of these new enclosure designs. While this is a long time in coming, it still isn't widespread enough to suit the enthusiast user. So what are we to do when we just don't have a case with front I/O ports?
The folks at Vantec have what they feel is the answer to this very question. But even when we want the functionality of these accessible devices, they do still have to look good. After all, most of us have put a good many hours of tender loving care (and probably a few curses as well) into our pride and joy. Throwing something into the front just because it works isn't a good enough answer for many of us.
So just sit right back and kick up your feet as we take a look at the Nexus Multi-function Panel. We'll be taking a hard look at whether the device really works, and also taking a look at the aesthetics of it also.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Nexus Panel - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Nexus Panel - Page 2 [Multi-function Panel?]
- Nexus Panel - Page 3 [Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Did you want a Nokia Android smartphone? Here are three!
- Huawei unveils the Watch 2 and Watch 2 Classic
- Enter the 'Doctor Strange' world in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Huawei unveils the P10 and P10 Plus
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand