Version and / or Patch Used: 0.99
Developer Homepage: http://www.virgilioborges.com.br
Product Homepage: http://www.virgilioborges.com.br
HyperPi is a front end for SuperPi that allows for multiple concurrent instances of SuperPi to be run on each core recognized by the system. It is very dependent on CPU to memory to HDD speed. The faster these components, the faster it is able to figure out the number Pi to the selected length.
For our testing we use the 32M run. This means that each of the four physical and four logical cores for the i7 and the four physical cores of the i5 is trying to calculate the number Pi out to 32 million decimal places. Each "run" is a comparative to ensure accuracy and any stability or performance issues in the loop mentioned above will cause errors in calculation.
HyperPi benefits slightly from the extra memory speed and you can see it sits just ever so slightly back here. At 3.4GHz, though, and our improved memory speed, you can see we're able to shave a few minutes off our overall time.
Version and / or Patch Used: 2.55
Developer Homepage: http://www.autogk.me.uk/
Product Homepage: http://www.autogk.me.uk/
AutoGK stands for Auto Gordian Knot; it is a suite of transcoding tools that are compiled into an easy to install and use utility. It allows you to transcode non-protected DVDs and other media to Xvid or Divx format. For our testing purposes we use a non-DRM restricted movie that is roughly 2 hours in length. This is transcoded to a single Xvid AVI at 100% quality.
Looking at Auto GK performance, you can see it's a little slower than our other A75 boards here, but only by a few minutes. You can again see that when the overclock comes into play, though, that we manage to shave a nice chunk of time off our total encode time.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes