Being a part of the Black Series means that we've got a really good looking black PCB going on which you can see below. The rest of the color scheme revolves around a white / grey setup and to be honest, this is a pretty good looking motherboard.
Looking at the board, we've got two PCIe x16 slots. One of them is running at x4 which comes as no surprise since we've seen this from all companies who have opted for the dual PCIe x16 setups.
Along with these two connections, we've got two PCIe x1 slots along with three legacy PCI slots to round out the connectivity side of things.
Moving to the bottom of the board, we can see we've got our COM header, S/PDIF and speaker header. In the middle of the board we've got our Front Panel header; next to that a USB 3.0 header and next to that we've got three more USB headers. The two white are USB 2.0 while the blue one is USB 1.0.
The front panel header is in a bit of a weird position in the middle of the board; most of the time we would see it sit towards the bottom right corner. It's not too major, but something that was worth mentioning.
Turning the corner, you can see our five SATA ports. Like our other A75 boards we've looked at, these are all SATA III ports and run natively off the AMD A75 chipset which the motherboard of course uses.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- CliffyB: AAA games in a 'weird spot', VR in '80s' period
- GDDR6 is coming to high-end GPUs in early 2018
- Project Scorpio has 'no real technical limit on games'
- 'Avatar' 2 - 5 have new release dates, if you still care
- Take-Two kills GTA V's Red Dead Redemption mod
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club