As for the line up here today, we're going to be checking out our MSI A75MA-G55 motherboard against the Sapphire Pure Platinum A75, GIGABYTE A75-UD4H and ASUS M5A99X EVO with the latter most board being based on the 990X chipset using the X6 1100T CPU.
On the overclocking side of things, the MSI A75MA-G55 did a good job achieving a base clock of 120MHz. This combined with the 29x multiplier means that our final CPU speed comes in at 3502.96MHz as you can see below, or 3.5GHz as illustrated in our graphs.
This isn't a bad overclock and sits in line with some of the other motherboards we've tested. I thought that the lack of 8-Pin connector might limit us a little, but the Llano platform is also a more mainstream platform so it's obviously not going to be as necessary.
Everything is looking pretty good so far with this mATX sized A75 offering. Let's just hope that the good news continues as we get into the benchmarking side of things.
Let's get started!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance