As for the line up here today, we're going to be checking out our MSI A75MA-G55 motherboard against the Sapphire Pure Platinum A75, GIGABYTE A75-UD4H and ASUS M5A99X EVO with the latter most board being based on the 990X chipset using the X6 1100T CPU.
On the overclocking side of things, the MSI A75MA-G55 did a good job achieving a base clock of 120MHz. This combined with the 29x multiplier means that our final CPU speed comes in at 3502.96MHz as you can see below, or 3.5GHz as illustrated in our graphs.
This isn't a bad overclock and sits in line with some of the other motherboards we've tested. I thought that the lack of 8-Pin connector might limit us a little, but the Llano platform is also a more mainstream platform so it's obviously not going to be as necessary.
Everything is looking pretty good so far with this mATX sized A75 offering. Let's just hope that the good news continues as we get into the benchmarking side of things.
Let's get started!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Witcher 3 receives a new 15GB patch, with a 13-page changelog
- Uber hack in early 2014 allegedly traced back to the CTO of Lyft
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points