Getting into the BIOS side of things, it's a bit funny. While we've got a UEFI BIOS in the sense that we can use the mouse, we haven't got that graphical interface that we've seen on the last few MSI motherboards we've looked at. Because the BIOS' overall look is similar to those older Aptio BIOS setups, you'll no doubt find yourself just using the keyboard to navigate as the mouse tends to be a bit fidgety.
As far as options go, though, the BIOS is pretty strong and we've got quite a large overclocking section dedicated to the overclocking capabilities of the board. M-Flash also makes updating the BIOS pretty easy by just having the latest BIOS file on a USB drive.
Apart from those areas, you'll find a lot of the BIOS is pretty self-explanatory and all the options that you'd expect to be there are indeed there. Hopefully we're still able to yield a decent overclock when it comes to cranking up the clock speeds on our A8-3850.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Destiny 2 coming to PC with major improvements
- XCOM 2 no longer PC exclusive, out on Xbox One and PS4
- The Walking Dead co-creator suing AMC for $280 million
- Samsung talks about building a 10K mobile display for VR
- Gears of War 4 requires a huge 80GB HDD space on the PC
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now