Getting into the BIOS side of things, it's a bit funny. While we've got a UEFI BIOS in the sense that we can use the mouse, we haven't got that graphical interface that we've seen on the last few MSI motherboards we've looked at. Because the BIOS' overall look is similar to those older Aptio BIOS setups, you'll no doubt find yourself just using the keyboard to navigate as the mouse tends to be a bit fidgety.
As far as options go, though, the BIOS is pretty strong and we've got quite a large overclocking section dedicated to the overclocking capabilities of the board. M-Flash also makes updating the BIOS pretty easy by just having the latest BIOS file on a USB drive.
Apart from those areas, you'll find a lot of the BIOS is pretty self-explanatory and all the options that you'd expect to be there are indeed there. Hopefully we're still able to yield a decent overclock when it comes to cranking up the clock speeds on our A8-3850.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- ASUS ZenFone 4 to be premium device with Snapdragon 835
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4