Getting into the BIOS side of things, it's a bit funny. While we've got a UEFI BIOS in the sense that we can use the mouse, we haven't got that graphical interface that we've seen on the last few MSI motherboards we've looked at. Because the BIOS' overall look is similar to those older Aptio BIOS setups, you'll no doubt find yourself just using the keyboard to navigate as the mouse tends to be a bit fidgety.
As far as options go, though, the BIOS is pretty strong and we've got quite a large overclocking section dedicated to the overclocking capabilities of the board. M-Flash also makes updating the BIOS pretty easy by just having the latest BIOS file on a USB drive.
Apart from those areas, you'll find a lot of the BIOS is pretty self-explanatory and all the options that you'd expect to be there are indeed there. Hopefully we're still able to yield a decent overclock when it comes to cranking up the clock speeds on our A8-3850.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch owners can share game updates locally
- AMD teases 8K graphics workload on Radeon RX Vega
- AMD launches dual-GPU Radeon Pro Duo with 32GB of GDDR5
- Dawn of War III PC Steam deals are up to 25% off
- Colorful announces iGame GTX 1080 Ti Vulcan X OC
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family