Moving on to the board, you're not going to see anything too out of the ordinary with that standard black and blue color scheme going on. Of course, the most interesting feature of the board is the mATX format that's on offer which gives us that nice square motherboard.
Moving in closer to the board, we can see the expansion side of things. Unlike most companies who have chosen to include only 1 PCI-E x16 slot, you can see above that MSI have opted for two. Of course, they're not both x16; instead the first (top) one is x16 while the second is x4.
As for the other two slots, you can see across the bottom we've got an old legacy PCI slot and between our two x16 slots we have a single x1 PCI-E slot. Expansion slot wise, the board is pretty strong considering its small stature. Hopefully the rest of the board continues to surprise.
Moving to the bottom of the board, we've got our audio header and speaker header. The next bit that stands out is the USB 3.0 header and just above that you can see an onboard speaker. Moving across from the USB 3.0 header, you can see we've got two USB 2.0 headers and two separate front panel headers. At the end you can see our parallel header.
Turning the corner, there's not heaps to see except for the six white SATA ports. Of course, like our other A75 boards we've looked at these are all SATA III and they all run natively off the A75 chipset.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- GIVEAWAY: ASUS Cerberus V2 Gaming Headset
- Samsung reveals the Galaxy Note8 launch date
- LG Launches Q8, mini version of the V20
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4