Moving on to the board, you're not going to see anything too out of the ordinary with that standard black and blue color scheme going on. Of course, the most interesting feature of the board is the mATX format that's on offer which gives us that nice square motherboard.
Moving in closer to the board, we can see the expansion side of things. Unlike most companies who have chosen to include only 1 PCI-E x16 slot, you can see above that MSI have opted for two. Of course, they're not both x16; instead the first (top) one is x16 while the second is x4.
As for the other two slots, you can see across the bottom we've got an old legacy PCI slot and between our two x16 slots we have a single x1 PCI-E slot. Expansion slot wise, the board is pretty strong considering its small stature. Hopefully the rest of the board continues to surprise.
Moving to the bottom of the board, we've got our audio header and speaker header. The next bit that stands out is the USB 3.0 header and just above that you can see an onboard speaker. Moving across from the USB 3.0 header, you can see we've got two USB 2.0 headers and two separate front panel headers. At the end you can see our parallel header.
Turning the corner, there's not heaps to see except for the six white SATA ports. Of course, like our other A75 boards we've looked at these are all SATA III and they all run natively off the A75 chipset.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA rumored to unveil Volta-based GeForce tomorrow
- X299 AORUS Gaming 9 teased, ready for 12C/24T CPUs
- Nintendo to produce 18 million Switch consoles this year
- GIVEAWAY: Patriot Viper V570 Mouse and V370 RGB Headset
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017