Moving out of the package and onto the card, you can see that Diamond have opted to use a larger single heatsink/fan setup that sits in the middle of the card verses a cooler that covers the majority of the card.
Taking a spin around the card, we can see at the back of the card we've got a single 6-Pin PCI-E power connector. Moving across the top and closer to the front, you can see we've got a pair of CrossFire connectors.
Checking out the I/O side of things, we can see we've got two DVI connectors along with a single HDMI and full size DisplayPort connection. Nothing too unusual here with the same connection setup we see on just about every other HD 6770.
With the XOC tag present on the card, that of course means we're dealing with an out of the box overclock. Just what kind of overclock? Well let's fire up GPU-Z and take a closer look at it.
Looking above, you can see that Diamond has chosen to boost the clock speeds on both the core and memory. You can see our core has been bumped up to 900MHz from the default 850MHz while the 1GB of GDDR5 has gone from 4800MHz QDR to a nice round sounding 5000MHz QDR.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark 11]
- Page 4 [3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Street Fighter IV]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 14 [Temperature Test]
- Page 15 [Sound Test]
- Page 16 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 17 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Entrepreneur voices concerns robots could have on human workforce
- Simplify World Travel With the Twist Plus+ World Charging Station
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's pre-order scheme could change everything
- Ocarina of Time gets an enchanting Unreal Engine 4 makeover
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 support Intel SSD 750 Series
- Saberthooth 990FX gpu passtrough
- asrock x99 extreme 4 extra pins
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD5 (Intel Z170) Motherboard Review
- ACPI wakeup/shutdown no longer works after UEFI flash.
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015