Moving out of the package and onto the card, you can see that Diamond have opted to use a larger single heatsink/fan setup that sits in the middle of the card verses a cooler that covers the majority of the card.
Taking a spin around the card, we can see at the back of the card we've got a single 6-Pin PCI-E power connector. Moving across the top and closer to the front, you can see we've got a pair of CrossFire connectors.
Checking out the I/O side of things, we can see we've got two DVI connectors along with a single HDMI and full size DisplayPort connection. Nothing too unusual here with the same connection setup we see on just about every other HD 6770.
With the XOC tag present on the card, that of course means we're dealing with an out of the box overclock. Just what kind of overclock? Well let's fire up GPU-Z and take a closer look at it.
Looking above, you can see that Diamond has chosen to boost the clock speeds on both the core and memory. You can see our core has been bumped up to 900MHz from the default 850MHz while the 1GB of GDDR5 has gone from 4800MHz QDR to a nice round sounding 5000MHz QDR.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark 11]
- Page 4 [3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Street Fighter IV]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 14 [Temperature Test]
- Page 15 [Sound Test]
- Page 16 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 17 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Google Contributor reduces website ads for monthly fee
- AMD Radeon Settings, Crimson Edition driver released
- Microsoft says its worker cutback affected staff diversity
- Sony tells users not to upgrade to Windows 10
- Increase in card use ensures China's payment fraud rises
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- C2750D4I - BMC Update Failed
- X99 Extreme 6/3.1 Bios Update to support Samsung 950 Pro M.2.
- PC-A04 case top USB Multi-Media I/O ports replacement
- Asrock H170M-ITX\ac Windows 10 fresh install
- EASARS Unveils World of Tanks and Team RIVAL Licensed Gaming Gear
- G.SKILL Boosts DDR4 8GB Module Speed Up to 4133MHz 16GB
- Sharkoon Announces SHARK ZONE K20 Gaming Keyboard
- EK Releases Monoblock for GIGABYTE Z170X Motherboards
- BROFORCE AIR-DROPS HUGE POST LAUNCH UPDATE BECAUSE FREEDOM CANNOT BE CONTAINED