It's been a while since we've looked at anything from Diamond, but today we look at a card that is showing up a bit lately, the HD 6770. Of course, in typical Diamond fashion we're checking out an overclocked model with the HD 6770 we're looking at today coming with the XOC tag.
There's not much else we need to say at the moment; you should know we're already a fan of the HD 6770 and we're looking forward to seeing what Diamond are able to offer us today with their XOC version.
Before we get into the performance side of things, let's look what's going on with the package that Diamond has put together. Once we've done that we'll move onto the card and check out the specifications to find out just what kind of overclock is on offer from the XOC model we're looking at today.
Then the fun stuff begins and we get into the performance side of things to see what's going on before we wrap everything up.
Checking out the box, you can see the front of the box has a heavy focus on Need for Speed Shift II. I've played a bit of it, but not heaps. It does look pretty cool what they've done with the box, though, as it really manages to stand out. You can also see that XOC label present on the front.
Moving inside the box, we haven't got heaps going on with a manual, driver CD, CrossFire cable, DVI to VGA connector and Molex to 6-Pin PCI-E power connector. Along with that, we've got a mini catalog showcasing some of Diamonds products and inside that there's a $10 off voucher included for the next time you buy something from the Diamond store.
I must admit, it would've been nice to see Need for Speed Shift II included in the box since it was quite heavily mentioned on the front of the box, but it's not the end of the world. Diamond doesn't advertise it as being included either, so we can't fault them for that, plus who's going to complain about a $10 off voucher included.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark 11]
- Page 4 [3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Street Fighter IV]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 14 [Temperature Test]
- Page 15 [Sound Test]
- Page 16 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 17 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Mad Max game looks absolutely stunning in 8K
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015