Looking at the testbed, there's no surprises here, so let's just get straight into the overclocking side of things to see what we could get out of the ASRock A75 Extreme6. Messing around in the BIOS, we eventually got up and running with our base clock coming in at 127MHz.
As you can see above, with our 29x multiplier that means our A8-3850 comes in at a healthy 3,679MHz or 3.68GHz as illustrated in our graphs. What was really cool about this overclock, though, was the fact we didn't need to change our memory divider from the 1866MHz DDR one. This means that our memory came in at 2030MHz DDR using the aggressive 7-9-7-24 timings.
There's not really much more that needs to be said. In our graphs today we'll be looking at the ASRock A75 Extreme6 running at stock and overclocked. For comparisons sake, we've also got our Sapphire Pure Platinum A75, GIGABYTE A75-UD4H and our ASUS M5A99X EVO which uses the Phenom II X6 1100T processors instead of the A8-3850 that are present in our other motherboards.
Let's get started!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple expected to launch even thinner MacBook Air models next year
- New 'Batman V Superman' teaser revels in animosity
- USB-C connector updated with Intel's Thunderbolt 3 transfer protocol
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Just Cause 3 experiencing performance issues on the PS4
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- AMD Promotes Renowned Graphics Architect Michael Mantor to Corporate Fellow
- IEM San Jose doubles viewership, raises US$38k for charity and crowns new champions
- Students pitch ideas to gaming guru
- Announcing The Live TwitchTV Launch Of Stellar Stars On Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo This December 1st
- Black Friday - The action game! 45 seconds of fun, fast paced colourful satire. 'Beat The Crowd'