Firing up the BIOS, you can see we've got that typical UEFI design that we've been seeing from ASRock for a while now. You're greeted by the "Main" screen which gives you a run down on the main bits of information. You'll probably quickly find yourself heading over to the "OC Tweaker" section, though, to see what's going on.
Under the OC Tweaker section there's actually a lot going on. You can see we've got XMP profiles and Auto overclocking features. The option set is actually very strong and the lay out is extremely easy to use, be it if you want to do manual overclocking or would prefer to opt for a more automatic approach.
Jumping through the rest of the BIOS, you'll find the rest of the options that you'd expect to see and if you've used an ASRock UEFI BIOS since launch, you'll find yourself moving through it with ease. Unless there's anything you particularly want to disable, though, you'll probably find yourself only needing to be in the OC Tweaker section.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch Pro controller can be used to play PC games
- Xbox One gets $10 EA Access-like subscription service
- The Xenomorph is unleashed in new 'Alien' trailer
- NVIDIA announces its new GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- Bethesda optimizing games for AMD's Ryzen and Vega tech
- IPMI on E3C226D2I
- Site & Forum impressions
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Massive, Lightstorm and Fox Interactive team up for a game based on Avatar universe
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art