Firing up the BIOS, you can see we've got that typical UEFI design that we've been seeing from ASRock for a while now. You're greeted by the "Main" screen which gives you a run down on the main bits of information. You'll probably quickly find yourself heading over to the "OC Tweaker" section, though, to see what's going on.
Under the OC Tweaker section there's actually a lot going on. You can see we've got XMP profiles and Auto overclocking features. The option set is actually very strong and the lay out is extremely easy to use, be it if you want to do manual overclocking or would prefer to opt for a more automatic approach.
Jumping through the rest of the BIOS, you'll find the rest of the options that you'd expect to see and if you've used an ASRock UEFI BIOS since launch, you'll find yourself moving through it with ease. Unless there's anything you particularly want to disable, though, you'll probably find yourself only needing to be in the OC Tweaker section.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni