Firing up the BIOS, you can see we've got that typical UEFI design that we've been seeing from ASRock for a while now. You're greeted by the "Main" screen which gives you a run down on the main bits of information. You'll probably quickly find yourself heading over to the "OC Tweaker" section, though, to see what's going on.
Under the OC Tweaker section there's actually a lot going on. You can see we've got XMP profiles and Auto overclocking features. The option set is actually very strong and the lay out is extremely easy to use, be it if you want to do manual overclocking or would prefer to opt for a more automatic approach.
Jumping through the rest of the BIOS, you'll find the rest of the options that you'd expect to see and if you've used an ASRock UEFI BIOS since launch, you'll find yourself moving through it with ease. Unless there's anything you particularly want to disable, though, you'll probably find yourself only needing to be in the OC Tweaker section.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen Polaris GPUs get busted on GFXBench
- NVIDIA's purported GeForce GTX 1060 will rock 6GB of RAM
- Windows 95 has been installed onto an Apple Watch... because why not
- Battlefield 5: Eastern Front rumors are reportedly fake
- Samsung 'Bedtime VR Stories' is a truly new way of telling stories
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched