Looking at the card, there's nothing too out of the ordinary to be honest. We've seen the IceQ X cooler from HIS before, so looking at the card doesn't show anything too different to what we've seen before. We've got that larger fan in the middle and under that we can see the huge heatsink that covers the whole card.
Looking around the card, you can see we've got a single 6-Pin PCI-E power connector at the back of the card. Moving across the top, you can see some of our heat pipes that come out of the core area along with a single CrossFire connector closer to the front of the card.
Turning the corner and checking out the front of the card, you can see our two DVI connectors. Along with that we've got a single HDMI and DisplayPort connector to round off the outputs.
Being part of the Turbo series means that the card comes overclocked out of the box. HIS haven't done heaps with the clock speeds, but they have given a slight bump to both the core and memory.
As you can see, the core has been pushed to 880MHz. This is 30MHz up on the standard 850MHz clock we see. As for the 1GB of GDDR5, that's also been bumped up to 5000MHz QDR from the default 4800MHz QDR. It's a nice little overclock out of the box and should hopefully yield some good overall performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark 11]
- Page 4 [3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Street Fighter IV]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 14 [Temperature Test]
- Page 15 [Sound Test]
- Page 16 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 17 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Destiny 2 trailer shows Cabal invading Last City
- AMD's 12C/24T and 16C/32T CPUs called 'ThreadRipper'
- FMV games are coming back with Late Shift on April 18
- First Dolby Vision 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs announced
- AORUS GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G announced
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design