Inside the Box
Pulling things out of the box a little bit gives a good idea of how the MaxRevo 1350W is packed. It almost feels as though you are opening a tool box.
The MaxRevo 1350 comes in a dark, rugged finish. On top of the PSU is the I/O specification label.
Both sides of the unit display the MaxRevo logo.
Enermax went with a conventional honeycomb mesh grill in the back for venting the power supply. There is also the on/off switch and AC input with their cable guard that will secure the power cable, making it hard to pull out accidentally.
Moving to the front of the AX1200, we see the 14 different connections for all of the modular cables. These should serve up all the connections you need in just about any combination of cables you can come up with.
The bottom features a little more yellow and black with a 140mm fan and wire grill covering it.
The modular cables fill a box all by themselves.
Also included in the box are the user manual, power cable, cable ties, mounting screws and a case fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch to have Gamecube Virtual Console games
- Sony's new add-on merges trading cards with mobile games
- Sony making Wild Arms, Arc the Lad smartphone games
- The Last Guardian critics opinion wrap up and analysis
- Nolan confirms HBO's 'Westworld' won't return until 2018
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel
- Western Digital introduces new 12TB and 14TB enterprise-class HDDs and SSDs