Benchmarks - HD Playback
HD Video Play - 720p HD stream from Windows Media Player* 256kB reads
2HD Video Play - 2x playback
4HD Video Play - 4x playback
The Thecus N5200XXX shot right past the INEO unit in the single drive test. Since both NAS servers use the same processor and RAM size, I wasn't expecting to see so much variation. Once we started the RAID testing the performance tightened up and the Thecus N5200XXX and INEO I-NA559N Pro traded benchmark wins back and forth.
The N5200XXX was able to deliver around 100MB/s video playback speed in nearly all tests. This means you will be able to play back several movies at the same time to different locations in your home or office. With DLNA now shipping on just about every video device on the market, having solid playback performance is necessary to keep the videos flowing smoothly.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Software Features]
- Page 4 [The Packaging]
- Page 5 [The Thecus N5200XXX]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - HD Playback]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - HD Record]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Content]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Copy]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni