Accessories and Documentation
There are a ton of things in the hardware box to cover so I will break it up as I go. Here Lian Li delivers a full on assault of screws, washers, risers, actually everything you will need to fill this chassis, and then some! You even get the handy container to keep all of your "extras" in.
There is a PSU lock down bar included with this chassis as well. Not that you want to move this around a lot, but if you do, the power supply is locked firmly in place, and I'm sure removes any extra vibrations. The aluminum plate is for extending riser positions for SSI CEB/EEB motherboards.
The plastic and rubber pieces you see are to be used with the large GPU support bar we saw when I first opened the case. The plastic tabs clip into the aluminum support, and with screws, lock into the side of the expansion cards via compression against the side of the PCB. With larger cards this can be an issue, so now there are rubber caps for pairs of the plastic tabs to support dual slot cooler cards more effectively.
I installed a few sets of the supports so you could get a better feel for how the system works, with and without the rubber caps in place.
The front I/O has four USB 3.0 ports. Two get connected with a pin-style connector directly to the motherboard, while the other pair is connected with standard USB 3.0 connectors. If you only have one style, or neither style, all four of the ports can be connected via these adapters to any USB 2.0 port instead.
This is one of the cages that have the front door for access. For any of these cages it requires removal of four screws, and then they all come through the front of the chassis. I also wanted to give you an angle to be able to see the built in slider that holds the drives in the cage.
The installation guide covers every aspect of the build. Removal of the cages, the motherboard tray, 2.5" drive installation, a full parts list, and wiring diagrams. Lian Li does a nice job with the images and text to get you through every aspect of the PC-P80N. This manual is also multi-lingual.
Just in case you can't quite figure out how to route the wiring or attach the USB 3.0 adapters, it's covered as well. There are even wiring diagrams for both adapters in case you need that information as well.
Along with the rest of the paperwork, Lian Li sends along a product sheet showing you what else they sell that you may want to accompany this build in a future purchase.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Lian Li PC-P80N Full Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the Lian Li PC-P80N Full Tower Chassis]
- Page 6 [Inside the Lian Li PC-P80N Full Tower Chassis Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Set sail with 'Moana' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- AMD Ryzen with 12C/24T appears, excites us all so much
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse